Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 1! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page April 1! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jan Crowowch
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-19-2002
Location: All OVER the World, my little cupcakes...All OVER the world!!!

welllllllllllllllll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

......I never!

This site should be BANNED, I tell you, TOTALLY BANNED from the eyes of the poor innocents.............Praise God, and pass the mascara!

FALSE, MY EYE!
04-01-2005 13:36 Jan Crowowch is offline Send an Email to Jan Crowowch Homepage of Jan Crowowch Search for Posts by Jan Crowowch Add Jan Crowowch to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Smile RE: welllllllllllllllll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jan Crowowch
......I never!

This site should be BANNED, I tell you, TOTALLY BANNED from the eyes of the poor innocents.............Praise God, and pass the mascara!

FALSE, MY EYE!

MOMMY! Smile )

04-01-2005 13:38 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Every man says that, darlin.

If you say so, but a woman appeared to be propositioning him when I heard him say that in reply. Every man should be that dedicated to his wife. Red Face

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-01-2005 13:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Jan Crowowch
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-19-2002
Location: All OVER the World, my little cupcakes...All OVER the world!!!

RE: welllllllllllllllll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

MOMMY! Smile )

Well, THERE you are, my little snookums! Really, is this the best place for you to be playin', honeylamb? You know how Daddy and I worry about you........................

04-01-2005 13:56 Jan Crowowch is offline Send an Email to Jan Crowowch Homepage of Jan Crowowch Search for Posts by Jan Crowowch Add Jan Crowowch to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

If you say so, but a woman appeared to be propositioning him when I heard him say that in reply. Every man should be that dedicated to his wife. Red Face

Hmmmm.... and what woman might have BEEN in yrs and Derri's earshot at that time, dearie?

Tongue

Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-01-2005 14:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

Hmmmm.... and what woman might have BEEN in yrs and Derri's earshot at that time, dearie?

Tongue

Shocked

MF was there at that concert, as he has been at all the Dogs concerts we've attended, so no, carl, it weren't me. I wouldn't consider such. It just gave me more respect for Derri to hear how much he loves and is committed to his wife. Pleased

Smile
04-01-2005 21:56 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Smile )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 04-01-2005 22:05.

04-01-2005 22:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Holy Crap, Derri had his wife committed?

Tim, glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought that Derri was Paul Williams love child. I think Helen Reddy is his mom.

04-01-2005 22:07 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, what a tangled web we weave! Tongue

Smile
04-01-2005 22:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

quote:
Tim, glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought that Derri was Paul Williams love child.

hey, Jevon. actually, i didn't say anything about it. that was berger!
04-03-2005 16:19 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Good answer! Pleased

04-03-2005 17:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 1!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH