Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Hodgepodge of Thoughts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Hodgepodge of Thoughts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

A Hodgepodge of Thoughts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, life is crazy. I thought I would pass on a couple of things to you all. The children at our church are doing a musical on Sunday afternoon. Today was dress rehearsal. I put Uncle Terry's song "Pie Hole" on over the sound system. The next thing I knew, all 30 kids were up and dancing. The director told me that I created chaos and had to turn it off (I happen to sleep with herWink ).

I completed the 9/11 slide show for tomorrow's service, and I'm using "With the Tired Eyes of Faith." This line just "got" to me: "Your name is carved here in the headstone The sky is thick with birds of prey
But with the tired eyes of faith
You'll see your resurrection day"

On a personal note, I have to be in Houston all next week. Last time I flew to Houston, the world fell apart the next day. I appreciate your prayers.
LK-9

09-07-2002 15:34 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like you've had a busy day. Hope your trip goes great. You'll only be about 4 hours from where I live.

Big Grin

09-07-2002 15:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Sounds like you've had a busy day. Hope your trip goes great. You'll only be about 4 hours from where I live.

Big Grin

and many many more hours from where I live

Tongue

09-07-2002 19:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

My grandmother used to live in Houston. I used to go there all the time as a kid. Now she lives here in Corpus Christi.

09-07-2002 19:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

Big Grin

Tongue

Yeah, but I'll be changing planes twice in Phoenix! Good ole America West.
LK-9

09-07-2002 21:37 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Tongue

LK-9

will you have any time on the ground? or go right to your plane?

09-07-2002 23:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Tongue

LK-9

will you have any time on the ground? or go right to your plane?

BD,
I'll check my itenerary and post here this afternoon.
Monty

09-08-2002 10:49 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

BD,
No layover for me in Phoenix. I walk right onto another plane both times. I'll be back through again soon though, and I'll let you know if I have one.
Monty

09-08-2002 16:17 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
The director told me that I created chaos and had to turn it off (I happen to sleep with herWink ).

Does your wife know this?

quote:

I completed the 9/11 slide show for tomorrow's service, and I'm using "With the Tired Eyes of Faith." This line just "got" to me: "Your name is carved here in the headstone The sky is thick with birds of prey

good choice.

09-08-2002 16:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
BD,
No layover for me in Phoenix. I walk right onto another plane both times. I'll be back through again soon though, and I'll let you know if I have one.
Monty

oh well,

I work 5 min from the airport, I thought maybe we could do lunch or something. Smile

maybe next time
Roll Eyes

BD

09-08-2002 17:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
I put Uncle Terry's I completed the 9/11 slide show for tomorrow's service, and I'm using "With the Tired Eyes of Faith." This line just "got" to me: "Your name is carved here in the headstone The sky is thick with birds of prey

I love that tune!

09-09-2002 16:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It's a great song.

09-09-2002 17:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Hodgepodge of Thoughts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH