Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Question How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Were you part of the imfamous girl scout cookie-selling troup that Berger/Buegner prefers to not talk about? Did you hear of him as an urban legend from your Windex Support Group 10 Step Program? Did Chandler swindle you in his email scam to help "help" BErger/Buegner by "donating" money to the I'm not an Emasculated Girl Scout Who Steals Windex From My Insane Mommy Foundation ? Did you do a google search for a long nosed chimaera pup?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-19-2005 13:26 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver and the other's gold.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-19-2005 21:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked RE: How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Were you part of the imfamous girl scout cookie-selling troup that Berger/Buegner prefers to not talk about? Did you hear of him as an urban legend from your Windex Support Group 10 Step Program? Did Chandler swindle you in his email scam to help "help" BErger/Buegner by "donating" money to the I'm not an Emasculated Girl Scout Who Steals Windex From My Insane Mommy Foundation ? Did you do a google search for a long nosed chimaera pup?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%27...G=Google+Search

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 06-19-2005 22:18.

06-19-2005 22:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Smile
06-19-2005 22:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! RE: How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found him digging through my trash! Shocked

Cool
06-20-2005 01:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Pleased

06-20-2005 06:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Berger??

He spun, I spun

I stopped

He never has.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-20-2005 09:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

well, I had joined the Gabe Kaplan fanclub and the rest is
history as they say, or should it be herstory? ...

06-20-2005 10:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i could have guessed that you met him near a whore shack.
06-20-2005 11:15 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

What? where? When?

06-20-2005 11:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I discovered him when I was digging through my trash...about a metre under I think.
Didn't realise he was a bass player - it's normally us drummers that get so deep in the ****!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-20-2005 12:42 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

I was one of the charter members of the GKF. I do remember that a man once came in dressed as a bottle of Hunts Ketchup and claimed to be a singing telegram (or was it a singing telegraph?) for Gabe. We tried to tell him that Gabe was on Broadway performing his one man interpretation of "Annie, Get Your Gun." He broke into an impersonation of Chrissy from Three's company. He even put on a blonde wig to complete the Chrissy look.

Finally, we got rid of him and later recived a phone call (collect, of course) from the Alabama Lunatic Fringe. They were looking for their illustrious leader who went missing after trying to consciously connect with Bruce, the Shark from Jaws.

Could that have been Berger?

Prefer Heinz on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scrimshaw Nick: 06-20-2005 15:52.

06-20-2005 15:50 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

I was one of the charter members of the GKF. I do remember that a man once came in dressed as a bottle of Hunts Ketchup and claimed to be a singing telegram (or was it a singing telegraph?) for Gabe. We tried to tell him that Gabe was on Broadway performing his one man interpretation of "Annie, Get Your Gun." He broke into an impersonation of Chrissy from Three's company. He even put on a blonde wig to complete the Chrissy look.

Finally, we got rid of him and later recived a phone call (collect, of course) from the Alabama Lunatic Fringe. They were looking for their illustrious leader who went missing after trying to consciously connect with Bruce, the Shark from Jaws.

Could be................

Smile
06-20-2005 15:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
quote:

Hmmm...Berger's usually do have ketchup on.

06-20-2005 16:41 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra

I never gave that much thought, but you do have a point there. There is just one problem. All Bergers NEED to have tomatoes, too. And not just tomatoe-based products

Are you a fruit or vegatable on the Message Boards

06-20-2005 18:33 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra

I never gave that much thought, but you do have a point there. There is just one problem. All Bergers NEED to have tomatoes, too. And not just tomatoe-based products

Are you a fruit or vegatable on the Message Boards

Now that's a poll in the making. Tongue Big Grin

Smile
06-21-2005 14:01 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Administrator

who are we talking about again?

06-21-2005 14:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw NickAre you a fruit or vegatable on the Message Boards

LOL

Mrs. Real has good ideas on the Message Boards

06-21-2005 16:33 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw NickAre you a fruit or vegatable on the Message Boards

LOL

Mrs. Real has good ideas on the Message Boards

Hey, Scrim, have you voted yet?

Smile
06-21-2005 16:38 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Yep, sure did.

Join the Fruity Yarns diet on the Message Boards

06-21-2005 21:38 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH