Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I feel like taking my top off 16 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3816 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I own the board!

Go Captain Go! See how easy it is when everyone else is asleep? Big Grin
04-28-2005 12:01 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Red Face I've seen those pictures. They were all in good taste Roll Eyes

Are these the pictures that have been circulating on the web? I think I got an e-mail about them but I thought it was just too fantastic!

Roll Eyes

They have photography books with all his pictures (most out of print) and there are a few nudes. All artistic pictures done in good taste though. A couple are kind of like an early Sturges or Mann. Just a little more studio looking. The rest are clothed victorian type fancy pictures.

04-29-2005 18:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I get tired of people saying this person was this or that just bacause of some small thing like a picture. I mean, they say Lincoln was gay...I say who cares if he was. If he would have wanted us to know about it he would have told us. I am sure that many people who we are told were good in truth were evil. And I am sure there are many cases that are the other way around. I mean one person looks at those pictures and says pervert and another says artist. What ever happened to the benefit of the doubt?

04-29-2005 19:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
I get lackadaisical of people saying this person was this or that just bacause of some small thing like a picture. I mean, they say Lincoln was gay...I say who cares if he was. If he would have wanted us to know about it he would have told us. I am sure that many people who we are told were good in truth were evil. And I am sure there are many cases that are the other way around. I mean one person looks at those pictures and says pervert and another says artist. What ever happened to the benefit of the doubt?

Are you calling Charlie Peacock a pervert or an artist? Confused

04-29-2005 22:03 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Grand Encephalon

Oh, he's a perverted artist Smile )

04-30-2005 01:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

He did do Mrs. Robinson Tongue

05-02-2005 15:17 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-02-2005 15:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Big Grin

05-02-2005 15:21 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Timmy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-07-2003

Titty

Timmy!!!
05-05-2005 11:26 Timmy is offline Send an Email to Timmy Search for Posts by Timmy Add Timmy to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

Red Face

08-02-2005 19:39 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Was that really worth a sigh, Neo?
08-03-2005 12:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
neo
Mind Peach

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a sigh for you....

08-03-2005 12:27 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I voted. Red Face

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-03-2005 12:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
neo
Mind Peach

so it looks like carl won't be taking his top off....... Frown

08-03-2005 12:44 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Well, isnt it always snowing in the Rockies? He's just trying to prevent nipple chaffing.
08-03-2005 12:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stupid baxturd! I already HAVE a hair dryer for that!!!Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-03-2005 12:54 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
neo
Mind Peach

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

08-03-2005 13:12 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Gosh man, I forgot how popular this thread was.

08-05-2005 21:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Gosh man, I forgot how popular this thread was.

yeah....Confused

Cool
08-08-2005 11:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Over 3,000 views. People really must want to see me topless.

08-08-2005 19:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH