Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe vs. Pritzl Naperville Il. (Nov. 4) show info » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe vs. Pritzl Naperville Il. (Nov. 4) show info
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Roe vs. Pritzl Naperville Il. (Nov. 4) show info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Office of Ministry and Service at North Central College, in cooperation with Lo-Fidelity records presents:

Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl

Date: Friday, November 4th

City, State: Naperville IL

Venue Name: The Union

Venue Address: 129 W. Benton Ave., Naperville Illinois. 60540

Website: www.nccunion.com (site will be updated shortly to reflect show info...)

Tickets: Buy at the door: General Admission: $5 for students with valid ID,(any school will do), $8 for non-students.

Showtime: Doors open at 7pm, show starts at 7:30

Contact Info: jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com at lo-fidelity records or jkgudauskas@noctrl.edu at the college.

support live music....

jeffrey k.

10-19-2005 16:49 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gets the night b4...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-20-2005 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm- Michaelroe.com shows the MPLS show on Saturday the 5th - not thurs the 3rd.
Anyone know wassup with that?
I got the Club 3 site showing M and M on the 3rd.
Where do I go when?????

Dale???

10-20-2005 12:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Dale
Help this poor soul!

Hey JiMiNy
Had lunch w/Dale the other day, seems to be some confusion as to when they (M & M) play.
I suppose if it's on Thursday you might not come?
Commander
10-20-2005 13:06 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I will make either day- jist gotta know.
I contacted Provision National- waiting to hear to be sure.....
ANyone??
ANyone??

(Thx Joe.!)

10-20-2005 13:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
ANyone??
ANyone??

(Thx Joe.!)

jesse is out of town. one of these boards might be your best source for info until he gets home next week

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2005 13:15 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
ANyone??
ANyone??
(Thx Joe.!)

I contacted (...well e-mailed) club 3 degrees & catacombs coffee house

waiting to hear to be sure . . . Mad

10-20-2005 13:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

THE NP site had nuttin honey..
I'll jist have to wait and see...
someones gonna be disappointed though..
to me it makes sense travelling West to East to hit MPLS on Thurs (3rd) -otherwise its a rubber sky from IL to WI to MN to WI - the way it looks on some sites, anyway..

sigh....these Itinerant fellows....

10-20-2005 13:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
ANyone??
ANyone??
(Thx Joe.!)

I contacted (...well e-mailed) club 3 degrees & catacombs coffee house

waiting to hear to be sure . . . Mad

now theres a man of Action!

10-20-2005 13:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Where do I go when?????

just got off the phone with CC, he told me to tell you where to go . . .

it didn't seem to matter to him when you went there either... Big Grin

10-20-2005 15:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

WHY - HOW KIND!

10-21-2005 07:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Thurs. Nov. 3rd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just kidding there jim...

anyway if you didn't know yet.

from Doctor Love

there was a mixup with the two dates — now I believe
Minneapolis is on the Thursday.
Saturday is still unconfirmed but we are trying to swap them out
— stay tuned

p.s. DaLe, you & Jiminy are the CooLest Fans ever Pleased

Wink

10-21-2005 22:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Cool CC's the MaN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
now theres a man of Action!

Actually Commander Cote is the man of action
he called Tony, who called Club3D, who called Provision National,
who called Mike, who called PN, who called C3D, who called tony back,
who called CC, who called me at the same time Mike e-mailed me to tell
US Minneapolis is on the Thursday. Nov. 3rd Cool

10-21-2005 22:10 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

You kids, I don't know was so hard about that. A couple of calls and bingo! Wait until you get old.....where the heck are my pills,......Hey Honey, are the reruns of Green Acres on yet? Holy Cow it's almost 8:30 I have to get to bed.........Oh my gosh it's 4:30 I have to get up....
10-22-2005 08:07 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

I suppose the next thing you are going to do is put on some white tennis shoes,
and do a few laps around the mall of america... Roll Eyes

HaVe FuN Cool

10-22-2005 09:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

thx for all the wazzup on this-
twill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-22-2005 09:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dale
Actually I have my dark socks with sandals. And I have my reading glasses with a chain around my neck.

Hey JiMiNy, see you on the 3rd.......Anybody tagging along?
10-22-2005 10:47 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dale
Actually I have my dark socks with sandals. And I have my reading glasses with a chain around my neck.

Hey JiMiNy, see you on the 3rd.......Anybody tagging along?

well - daughter, Jen and the Wogster looks like a fer sure,
maybe Colin( we discussed it on the way home from a certain FOOTBALL GAME we went too- what fun - til the last 24 seconds!!!!!!)
and I hope to meet up with at least one there (Oldest, Marcus)
- well - another pal from this area is gettin a call this week - if hes free he'll come too.
will git you an update as it comes closer.
jiminy

10-24-2005 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe vs. Pritzl Naperville Il. (Nov. 4) show info

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH