Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Special Edition Sept. Releases » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Special Edition Sept. Releases
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Special Edition Sept. Releases Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering...when might the special release CDs go out? Are we looking at mid September or late September. You know me....I get to wonderin'! Smile

-- aotp
09-12-2002 14:01 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm hoping they get to me before my birthday - October

09-12-2002 15:28 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got mine in the mail today!

no, that's not true.... but I'm looking everyday. Pleased

09-12-2002 15:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

Ditto me

October 19

OK they got the numbers - September 1

Sent details to manufactuor - ??

Got the goods back - ??

Terry and Rob have to sign and number - ??

Mail 'em out - promised by end of September.

Not expecting mine till mid-late October
09-12-2002 15:53 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

it may be awhile, but it's gonna be worth it.
MBD was well worth the wait... this is something even more special as so few are being made Big Grin

09-12-2002 16:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I think October is the better guess. "Prickly Heat" is ready to go I believe, but "Hodgepodge" was held back a bit. We had an opportunity to get some additional material for it if we waited until mid Sept to put it together (Doug TenNapel unearthed some previously unheard Neverhood-related recordings... he's moving and can't get them to us until mid Sept)

That means they will be a month or so later than we had originally expected, but I think it'll be worth it. I'd rather make "HodgePodge" as good as it can be and not rush it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-12-2002 16:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

I think October is the better guess. "Prickly Heat" is ready to go I believe, but "Hodgepodge" was held back a bit. We had an opportunity to get some additional material for it if we waited until mid Sept to put it together (Doug TenNapel unearthed some previously unheard Neverhood-related recordings... he's moving and can't get them to us until mid Sept)

That means they will be a month or so later than we had originally expected, but I think it'll be worth it. I'd rather make "HodgePodge" as good as it can be and not rush it.

it will be great! I would love to hear more Neverhood stuffBig Grin

09-12-2002 16:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

You guys are so cool - here we are happy with anything that comes out - and yet, you try to make it as good as possible - even though we already preordered....I love DA

09-12-2002 16:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
You guys are so cool - here we are happy with anything that comes out - and yet, you try to make it as good as possible - even though we already preordered....I love DA

yeah! most places would say "we have their cash... screw 'em!"

09-12-2002 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

Ditto me

October 19

nice date....that's the day my wife and i were married....back in 1985 Big Grin

09-13-2002 01:14 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

quote:

Ditto me

October 19

nice date....that's the day my wife and i were married....back in 1985 Big Grin
[/QUOTE]

That's the day before my wedding date a year ago. October 20. It's also the same day that the Dogs are playing in my town. Luckily they're playing 30 minutes up the road on the 22nd. If I can talk to Mrs. into going to both shows, i'll be the happiest man in the whole world. of course, I think i'm only gonna make the 22nd show. I don't think my wife wants to see her next-to-least favorite person singing on our anniversary. Terry is #2 after Lou Reed.
09-13-2002 08:49 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Sounds like a "sticky" situation.... Big Grin

09-13-2002 10:14 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
That's the day before my wedding date a year ago. October 20. It's also the same day that the Dogs are playing in my town. Luckily they're playing 30 minutes up the road on the 22nd. If I can talk to Mrs. into going to both shows, i'll be the happiest man in the whole world. of course, I think i'm only gonna make the 22nd show. I don't think my wife wants to see her next-to-least favorite person singing on our anniversary. Terry is #2 after Lou Reed.
Tell her that going to a Lost Dogs show is like taking a walk on the wild side

09-13-2002 10:57 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ceremonial Kernel

or that you know she wants to show how much she loves you on your special day

09-13-2002 11:12 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I am looking forward to the Hodgepodge and can't believe that I didn't purchase a billion copies and warehouse them for years, only to unearth them after a long DA drought.

I could have owned the world. The WORLD I SAY. HA HA HA HEE HA HA HAH AGNLRKehh. cough cough.

Thanks to Doug Tenapelm we will have some quirky nuggets of lost Terry. I did purchase the man's Creature Tech. The comic book stores in my area were running out. I do hope that Doug goes McFarlane on us and delivers his characters as posable figures. We can hope.
09-13-2002 16:56 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Was that last post in French? I didn't understand a word of it.....

09-13-2002 17:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Was that last post in French? I didn't understand a word of it.....

you are actually reading the posts before you post?

I can't find Doug's Creature Tech in stores yet!!! No one even knows what I'm talking about.

(like brdboy here)

BD

09-13-2002 17:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I always (well, almost) read the posts first - before replying......helps me think of my replies - I'm in it to learn (yeah right)....

09-13-2002 17:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I think you just type.

09-14-2002 08:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

so what's going on in this thread?
I am just posting here... why read the other crap???

09-14-2002 15:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Special Edition Sept. Releases

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH