Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Concert Planning Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
So did I.

Let's get on the Cstone music board and pester them about the boys.

good luck. Crying

while some incarnation of d.a. might play somewhere at some point it seems very unlikely that they could do more than a "throw it together" show (ala cornerstone or like the eddies show at lifest). logistics and schedules would appear to be the big obstacles for a situation where no one would make any money, nevermind using up their vacation time from work.

now, if we could get our hands on like 20 grand....we might just get a real d.a. show. Tongue

prove me wrong boys! Big Grin

12-05-2005 18:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if 200 of us put in 100 bucks each........ hmmm...

Cool
12-05-2005 19:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

12-05-2005 22:21 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

I'm up for it...

heck I'm always up for it. Tongue

that's 3 hundred... only a few more to go.

should we send the money to joey to hold for us? Shocked
12-05-2005 22:48 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well - if it DOESNT go to joey to hold...

I'll add $101
(Uhm... after Christ-x - ok?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-06-2005 10:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

While I would love to see DA, there are some immediate opportunities at hand that I have not been able to find any co-conspirators for. Crying

The Choir - March
Lost Dogs - May

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-06-2005 11:33 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

i'll give $100 for myself and that fellow above me Roll Eyes

12-06-2005 11:40 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

I'm up for it...

heck I'm always up for it. Tongue

that's 3 hundred... only a few more to go.

should we send the money to joey to hold for us? Shocked

Smile )

no, thats probably not a good idea...... Tongue
i hate to say this, but if we really gonna make this work, we would have to mention it on the dadl as well........ Shocked

Cool
12-06-2005 11:48 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

I could easily be persuaded to join in depending on the location.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
12-06-2005 12:01 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

Joey, I wish i could smite you for that! Mad

Tongue

you are probably right Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 12-06-2005 12:02.

12-06-2005 12:02 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

uh...

my house?
12-06-2005 12:02 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

uh...

my house?

El's treat? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-06-2005 12:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

uh...

my house?

Where might that be? If it is anywhere in the middle of the country, I'm in.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty much in the middle of the country. We could do it here. It worked good for the Mike and Terry BBQ.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
12-06-2005 12:34 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question location, location, location.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought we were talking about c-stone? Confused

Cool
12-06-2005 13:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

We were, but Wes has a better idea.

12-06-2005 13:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

RE: location, location, location.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i thought we were talking about c-stone? Confused

no way

If it happens it shoud be a real DA concert, not some tent with other music playing in the backround Roll Eyes

I would love to see a West Coast show!!!

of course we are a few hundred short of our goal still. Roll Eyes
12-06-2005 13:18 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so cali would be just fine with me...... Cool

i'd be dreaming to think we would do this in spokane.....and i'd rather it be in so cal than seattle area.........

it would be all local for the boys then, except for tim.....but he's just like me and bax....the San Gabriel Valley is his first home.... Big Grin

Cool
12-06-2005 13:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

just think of the DVD that will come from this!!!!

that alone would be worth the $100 Smile )
12-06-2005 13:19 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

just think of the DVD that will come from this!!!!

that alone would be worth the $100 Smile )

although el could bring a whole new meaning to "i love you #19....." Shocked

Cool
12-06-2005 13:21 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

quote:
so cali would be just fine with me...... Cool

i'd be dreaming to think we would do this in spokane.....and i'd rather it be in so cal than seattle area.........

it would be all local for the boys then, except for tim.....but he's just like me and bax....the San Gabriel Valley is his first home.... Big Grin

it's the only option I say!!!

maybe BD and wes (and joey and bax) should get together on this and make a webpage for people to sign up at...

make this thing a real "maybe this could happen" instead of a "no way is this gonna ever happen"

of course someone with good connections to DA would have to work the deal from the inside..... Smile )

what do you think wes?
12-06-2005 13:23 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH