Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it just me...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Is it just me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...or has everyone run out of words to say? I go to the DAMB and there are new posts in the "General Discussion" area, "Prayers" area, etc., but NOTHING in the top 3 sections since before New Year.

Does the Board swallow them? This post is to find out!!

Maybe I have broken some unwritten agreement not to post until the Jubal Disc is released or something?

I'll risk it...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-06-2006 01:03 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

RE: Is it just me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
...or has everyone run out of words to say? I go to the DAMB and there are new posts in the "General Discussion" area, "Prayers" area, etc., but NOTHING in the top 3 sections since before New Year.

Maybe I have broken some unwritten agreement not to post until the Jubal Disc is released or something?

I'll risk it...

no you can't post till The Swirling Eddies Return!
Big Grin Tongue Wink Pleased
01-06-2006 01:20 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp RE: Is it just me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb

I'll risk it...

post something interesting about the music of terry scott taylor and they will come...... Cool

Cool
01-06-2006 01:41 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Way to break the unholy silence- talk about how little we talk.

01-06-2006 06:37 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh,

pretend its the library.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-06-2006 07:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Way to break the unholy silence- talk about how little we talk.

More to the point -- talk about how little we talk about anything worth talking about!

01-06-2006 08:37 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PuP Rocks Cool

01-06-2006 09:17 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

one mans birth announcement is another mans epitaph.

01-06-2006 09:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Personally I dont get into the swing of things again till after I have recouperated from the Holidays. Before Christmas its rush, rush, rush, tons of orders coming in and tons of emails. After Christmas its nothing for a few weeks. I think people are tired.

01-06-2006 09:41 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I sure am tired from all the extra holiday dating.
01-06-2006 10:16 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'm lackadaisical from all the date bread...

01-06-2006 10:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I'm lackadaisical from all the date bread...

and the fruit cake?
01-06-2006 11:52 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

and the cocktail weenies...

01-06-2006 12:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I sure am lackadaisical from all the extra holiday dating.

It's only a date if you don't get paid for it... Red Face

01-06-2006 14:46 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Or have to pay someone else... Shocked

01-06-2006 15:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
one mans birth announcement is another mans epitaph.
Smile )

01-06-2006 17:33 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

How are you doing, SS? Be real.

01-06-2006 17:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

ss is not be real. Red Face

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-07-2006 21:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

He is not but he can, madam.

01-07-2006 22:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
How are you doing, SS? Be real.
I'm doing well, thank you. I am not bereal, but I am being real, for real.

01-07-2006 23:42 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH