Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did you find DA? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did you find DA? 10 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nah - deres a few of em out dere.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/Summary.asp

type in daniel (first name) and Amos (last name)
I was surprised!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 01-27-2006 15:32.

01-27-2006 15:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Baconator Baconator is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-12-2006

How I found DA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My brother was listening to an DA album and it just kind of cuaght on
02-10-2006 14:32 Baconator is offline Send an Email to Baconator Search for Posts by Baconator Add Baconator to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cuaght? Hmm. So you were kinda "Cuaght in an unguarded moment"
02-10-2006 17:18 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

when was DA lost?

was there a reward?

I always miss out on this stuff Frown

02-10-2006 18:33 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - I got ya all beat

cuz I found Jesus.!

02-11-2006 10:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

JiMiNy - You always have to one up everyone don't cha?

I say that cause that's what I was going to say......

BD - That was just a false Alarma, there's actually two DA's, that's right they each have a double, well, that's what the voice of the human told me, and he said not to be Fearfull of something, I can't remember, circles or something, it was all pretty Horrendous if you ask me. I just took a strol to the land of Bibles with Bud and Irma, well actually we didn't stroll we rode our Motorcyles.
You know the more I think abut it, it was really just a dream, that's what my uncle Fred told me.

And finally, It's true that everytime you hear a bell ring, an angel gets his wings. But what they don't tell you is, evertime you hear a mousetrap snap, an angel gets set on fire.
02-11-2006 12:14 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Cuaght? Hmm. So you were kinda "Cuaght in an unguarded moment"

Roll Eyes take THaT to the 77sMB Tongue

02-11-2006 16:10 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I remember when they were the 76's, Ah the spirit of 76
02-11-2006 17:27 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - now I am afraid they may soon be 78s.....

02-12-2006 07:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oooh 78's, we use those for dinner plates. Anyone remember the cylinder shaped records?
Cmon JiMiNy, say yes, I know I'm not the only one here that remembers. Besides all grandpas remember everything, right?
02-13-2006 06:59 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Watson come here - I need your assistance!

02-13-2006 08:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Besides all grandpas remember everything, right?

I think you GuYS are looking for Bill & Gloria Gaither's message board

02-13-2006 09:55 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Actually I was looking for Jubals web site I think it's www.makebrickswithoutstrawsbutboysomeday...mannaallday.com
02-13-2006 10:55 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We had bought a tape around 81 I think, then I went back and bought more tapes and records. Some people liked the country 70s stuff and had a hard time accepting the later rock stuff. But for me, I was able to accept the country albums because I heard a rock one first. Had I picked up the country stuff first I might not of given it a chance because I am not naturally inclined to that style. Through the 80s I pretty much gathered up everything I could find about the band. I also remember seeing the Youth Choir in concert their first year. I had a black shirt with white YOUTH CHOIR printed all over it from that show. Smile

02-14-2006 14:26 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I went the other way - in that I first heard SA..and when I heard HD - I thought~

Whoo Whoo- the boys went British on me..and I loved it.

At the time of SA - there were a few C and W sounding things with the kids- Commander Cody (yeah -I know...) ..Marshall tucker, Waylon , Asleep at the Wheel, Eagles- so SA was right up that alley..and Side 2 was NOT very country as we recall.....

02-14-2006 15:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

How did I find DA?

When I was at a certain (unnamed) Bible College (and no, I don't think it is mentioned in Hide the Beer, but it should be), a friend and I would secretly hover around his record player listening to DA (they were called Daniel Amos back then), Rez Band, Steve Taylor, Barnabas... you get the idea. (You were there too?)

Hey, I remember when Doppleganger (the LP) was brand new! I remember removing the plastic shrink-wrap! There was no such thing as a "CD" yet. Oh, boy, I feel old.

Cheers!

Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

02-15-2006 13:24 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Yes, my uncle has one. It was given to my dad and his brothers when they were kids. He still has a box of old cylinders too. It's an original edison!

quote:
Oooh 78's, we use those for dinner plates. Anyone remember the cylinder shaped records?
Cmon JiMiNy, say yes, I know I'm not the only one here that remembers. Besides all grandpas remember everything, right?

03-08-2006 17:48 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Yes, my uncle has one. It was given to my dad and his brothers when they were kids. He still has a box of old cylinders too. It's an original edison!

quote:

I bet dorf would love to get that on eBay! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-09-2006 12:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

How did I find DA? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turned left at Greenland...

03-09-2006 16:06 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

RE: How did you find DA? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Turn left at Greenland! Tongue

either "Great minds think alike"

or

Blatant Plagiarism

03-09-2006 18:48 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did you find DA?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH