Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Berger and Carman!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Berger and Carman!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Happy Birthday Berger and Carman!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys getting together for a weekend Berger bash?!

04-01-2006 00:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

04-01-2006 08:57 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

RE: Happy Birthday Berger and Carman!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
You guys getting together for a weekend Berger bash?!

Truth be told, we are really the same person..... Shocked

So of course we are gonna hang out! Tongue

but that damb chandler had better not show up! Mad Mad Mad

04-01-2006 09:15 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, mijn vriend! Big Grin
04-01-2006 10:47 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Happy Birthday Berger!

04-01-2006 11:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

CCGGXKCAR-MAN AND I ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON, AND HE WAS NOT BORN OVER SEVERAL CONSECUTIVE WEDNESDAYS SOMETIME DURING THE APRIL-MAY PERIOD OF 1937 LIKE I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-03-2006 09:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

So your Mother and you rested the rest of the days? Confused

04-03-2006 09:41 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT??!!!! NOW YOU'RE DRAGGING MY MOMMY INTO THIS???!!!!!!!

04-03-2006 09:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

WHAT?!?! WHAT?!?!

04-03-2006 09:45 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT?! WHAT??! WHAT???! WHAT?!!!!!!

04-03-2006 09:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Happy Birthday Berger! Hope you can avoid them girl scouts. Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-03-2006 11:56 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
CCGGXKCAR-MAN AND I ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON, AND HE WAS NOT BORN OVER SEVERAL CONSECUTIVE WEDNESDAYS SOMETIME DURING THE APRIL-MAY PERIOD OF 1937 LIKE I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever, bro... we were separated at birth..
we are one, berger.. don't fight it.. Cool

04-03-2006 12:31 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger hb but not that other dude! Tongue

Cool
04-01-2015 18:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Yeah, he's now a "used car man"

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-02-2015 03:39 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Berger and Carman!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH