Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » so... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page so...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
larry, i feel much better.

but please also post derri's photos if you can find them. as i recall, they're perhaps even funnier looking. Happy

i don't have derri. i found your's on that delightful internet shrine to you that someone has up. Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-10-2006 12:08 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this one is kind of fun though.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 11-10-2006 12:41.

11-10-2006 12:26 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

not for me?

11-10-2006 12:29 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

perhaps you'd prefer this?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 11-10-2006 12:40.

11-10-2006 12:34 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i wish i had a tie dye circle slide shirt.

tim....do you have one?

11-10-2006 12:35 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

not really?

What is an angel fire? Does Gabriel like smores?

11-10-2006 12:35 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

can you not see the pics?

11-10-2006 12:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
not really?

What is an angel fire? Does Gabriel like smores?

the end times are at hand? Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 11-10-2006 12:37.

11-10-2006 12:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

all better now. Big Grin

11-10-2006 12:41 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

tim....do you have one?

that is a cool shirt Cool

you aren't trying to take the shirt off tim's back, are you? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-10-2006 12:45 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

tim....do you have one?

that is a cool shirt Cool

you aren't trying to take the shirt off tim's back, are you? Tongue Big Grin

no. he can wash it first.

11-10-2006 12:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

i gotta run for now, folks. bye, and have a great weekend!
11-10-2006 13:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DERN- MISSED HIM..GUESS
HES STILL "IT"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-10-2006 14:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
tim....perhaps this little gem i found will make you feel better.

feel better? Big Grin

Big Grin

High flyers oughta use nets… Wink Tongue Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-10-2006 16:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
DERN- MISSED HIM..GUESS
HES STILL "IT"

yeah, i missed him too. Frown

btw, tim, prayers that this whole mess will be resolved soon.......... Crying Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-10-2006 16:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Whats the name of the company..? I bet it wouldn't be hard to find a number.

11-10-2006 16:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

At least they had insurance. Most of the people around here and where I lived in CA don't. Cindy was hit by an uninsured driver and the cop said, nothing we can do about it. You're screwed Roll Eyes

11-10-2006 17:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
At least they had insurance. Most of the people around here and where I lived in CA don't. Cindy was hit by an uninsured driver and the cop said, nothing we can do about it. You're screwed Roll Eyes

of course you carry uninsured motorists coverage on your policy?
hopefully......... Frown

Cool
11-10-2006 18:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Well yes, but it wasn't worth fixing with the deductable. It's just the principle of the thing. The guy crashes in to her and the cop lets him drive away without taking a report or anything.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 11-10-2006 18:38.

11-10-2006 18:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in NY state they would have impounded his car and thrown him in jail!

Cool
11-10-2006 19:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » so...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH