Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lucky Find » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Find
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Lucky Find Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This morning I was perusing through a local used book store when I came across....

Are you ready?

Hold on to your hats!

(that was a hint)

The "When Everyone Wore Hats" Bookset

for $1.00.

Yes I bought it (even though I already have a signed copy). It might come in handy as a gift for another music lover or might just serve as a backup. The bottom line is - there are some ignorant people in Tennessee. Why would you sell a copy of WEWH for the pittance that a bookstore would pay in order to turn around and sell it for $1.00???!!!

Another sign of the end times, I guess.
01-26-2007 15:27 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice!

01-26-2007 22:17 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good for you, man. You gotta love when stuff like that happens. A couple of years ago, I found not one, but TWO Seventy Sevens- Pray Naked cd's for $4.00 each at a Christian bookstore. They had no idea what they had.
01-27-2007 14:50 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amazing. The ignorance and the bargain. Wink

01-28-2007 13:21 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool congrats on the find! Happy

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-28-2007 19:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Longstride Longstride is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-414.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

That makes me wonder which box in the basement holds those 8-tracks I found for $.25 each at a used bookstore in Dallas about 15 years ago. The original Daniel Amos album (or was it Shotgun Angel?), and one of the Maranatha releases with a DA song or two on it.

Host of Digital Pillage on the former WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville.
02-21-2007 20:40 Longstride is offline Homepage of Longstride Search for Posts by Longstride Add Longstride to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lucky Find

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH