Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Darn Floor Big Bite » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Darn Floor Big Bite 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Baxter?
09-30-2003 15:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're a former member of DA?

09-30-2003 15:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: Monkey wrench Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree that both DFBB and Bibleland are not 'easy listening,' but I find DFBB's songs are more memorable and easier to listen to compared to Bibleland.

(Technical question for anyone in the know: How do you add a quote from another message and get it formatted in the separate callout box?)

09-30-2003 16:27 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Just got back! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had lunch with...wait it's off topic if he didn't play on DFBB, lemme check.

Oh he wasn't on it. In order to keep it on topic I'll have to put it on an album thread that he had part in. But, I'll give you a hint. He is currently a member of the Surfaris (just found that out today).

So, anyway, Shape of Air! Get back y'all! I can almost see it. Can you?

August 2005
09-30-2003 16:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Could it be Rob Watson?

or David Raven, but he was a Dog not a DA boy

Jay Truax was never with DA, was he? Before the Bible? Wasn't he a Love Song guy?

You really should have lunch with Baxter some time.
09-30-2003 17:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

where is baxter?

August 2005
09-30-2003 17:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Last i saw him he was on the Central Coast. Rob is probably a much nicer lunch partner though...
09-30-2003 17:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

Okay, I'll bite. Why would Rob be a better lunch partner than Baxter?

August 2005
09-30-2003 17:38 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i just really like Rob, the little i know of him. My momma taught me not to speak of those i think are pompous and self-possessed...
09-30-2003 17:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Jerry Chamberlin?

09-30-2003 18:38 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woolly Eggwhisk

Nope.

See LITTLE, big thread for answer.

In the meantime, I've always loved the Coco Gorilla story that leads to the premise of DFBB but recently I've been hearing others in media trying to ascribe spiritual wisdom to this talented ape.

They come up short though.

August 2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zippetydoodaddy: 09-30-2003 18:47.

09-30-2003 18:46 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Can Jim ever hope to....
Get it right?
He got it right!

Big Grin

Pleased

05-11-2007 13:05 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are you reporting that the demonized one has repented?
05-11-2007 19:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

carl can't hear you to answer..... Frown

bobd

05-11-2007 19:50 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: Monkey wrench Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I've been a fan for over 20 years. I consider myself fortunate to have bought the CD when it was first released (it's scratched and battered now - how about a re-release? Wink ) But this one is a tough nut to crack. Right up there with Bibleland.

Yes, Bibleland is excellent as well! Pleased

07-06-2008 18:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Cool

07-06-2008 18:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Cool

yes, Cool indeed...............
you do realize who started this thread... don't you, doc? Shocked Tongue

bobd

07-06-2008 19:26 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:
quote:

Cool

yes, Cool indeed...............
you do realize who started this thread... don't you, doc? Shocked Tongue

I think I saw his Mug shot! Tongue

07-06-2008 20:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I've been a fan for over 20 years. I consider myself fortunate to have bought the CD when it was first released (it's scratched and battered now - how about a re-release? Wink ) But this one is a tough nut to crack. Right up there with Bibleland.

Yes, Bibleland is excellent as well! Pleased

Gonna play Darn Floor in the truck tomorrow.
I think I may have to dig out BibleLand as well! Cool

07-06-2008 20:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought this thread should be near the top, just because the reissue is so great!

(Better than BibleLand, BTW)

12-20-2008 02:37 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Darn Floor Big Bite

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH