Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule 16 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
quote:
Originally posted by The Trouble With X
Opened the mailbox anxiously today...and got a bank statement...shucks...tomorrow, hopefully...

Just go ready your Harry Potter book to pass the time... Big Grin

It was done 10am Saturday. I do have Moreland and Craig's Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview that I need to keep working my way through, though.
07-25-2007 21:57 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Well fellas... we should start shipping on Monday. So, if everyone can get your autograph requests to us before then - we'll set yours aside and do what we can. The best thing to do is to send us an email (even if you've said something on the board here) so that way we can print it out and keep track of it better.

audiori@danielamos.com

Put "Swirling Eddies Preorder" or something along those lines in the subject so we can catch it among the flood of spam.

We'll see what we can do.

jist read this- sent you a n "e"
thx

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-27-2007 08:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Opened the mailbox anxiously today
...and got a bank statement...
shucks...tomorrow, hopefully...

I got that & a Blast of hot air & it was raining when I got home yesterday.
Crying sweat
Crying tears
Crying rain

no blood yet Tongue just a little on my tongue, from holding it...

07-27-2007 10:19 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

in my mailbox today:

Issue of Entertainment Weekly... ugh
Sample of a utility knife blade... at least it's something
Insurance solicitation... addressed to 'resident'
Power bill
Water bill
Solicitation for a mechanic... also addressed to resident

No Eddies. Frown
07-27-2007 10:35 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
But i am still not ready to concede that you are awesome
Cool

I am going to check my mail box right now (10:41 AM, Central time). If it's not there, I will cry tears (and listen to my C-Stone boot with three new Eddies songs on it)

I already can't get enough of "It All Depends".

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 07-27-2007 10:42.

07-27-2007 10:41 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

As of 10:47 AM Central time, there was a power bill and a telephone bill, but NO SE disc.

Do you think that the USPS will deliver my disc if it comes to them later today? Wink

07-27-2007 10:49 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
howdy, friends!

.backs., joey, check your PMs?

thanks

hope everyone is having a great friday (even berger).

i checked mine, too, just in case.

about as much there as in markymark's mailbox. Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-27-2007 11:25 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
about as much there as in markymark's mailbox.

Big Grin

07-27-2007 11:34 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Somebody is already

Cashing IN!
07-27-2007 14:44 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

Used at twice the price, how can I lose?!?

Disgusting. It's been played once (while being imported to an ipod and/or copied to a CD-R, probably).

-Psalm 73:26
07-27-2007 15:07 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

if he gets $30, i'm going to need to order several more.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-27-2007 15:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Yuck! That makes no sense, since the CD is available... LOL.
07-27-2007 15:14 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i sent the seller a question. Big Grin

07-27-2007 15:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i sent the seller a question. Big Grin

Was it: "Have you no shame?"

-Psalm 73:26
07-27-2007 15:23 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Yahooooooooooo!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got home and what I found in the mailbox? A MIDGET!!!!!!!!!!

Family is going on a road trip and what do you think they will be listening to for four hours straight?

I just reminded my wife that she once hosted the Swirling Eddies at Biola to open for Randy Stonehill and she was later "spoken to" for the outfits that they wore.

She then blamed me because I had recommended them and told her that they were Biola safe.

She then married me and now we have three children.

YAHOOO. Thank you Swirling Eddies.
07-27-2007 16:58 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

And I still haven't even gotten mine yet. Boo. (I'm not whining; just anxious to get it!)
07-28-2007 00:04 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
quote:
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

And I still haven't even gotten mine yet. Boo. (I'm not whining; just anxious to get it!)

Me neither.... I thought that when I didn't get it at Sunday's concert, it would be OK because it would be waiting for me when I came home from vacation. D'oh! I feel like Homer Simpson.

07-28-2007 11:08 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
quote:
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

Me neither.... I thought that when I didn't get it at Sunday's concert, it would be OK because it would be waiting for me when I came home from vacation. D'oh! I feel like Homer Simpson.

I (hopefully still) am going on a week-long roadtrip tomorrow. Sure hope it's in the mailbox today...

UPDATE: Mad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Trouble With X: 07-28-2007 15:00.

07-28-2007 14:46 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

quote:
quote:
quote:
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

Well, if you had gotten it at the concert, you apparently could have sold it for $30 when your pre-order came in the mail... Roll Eyes

Did you get a response yet, Larry?
07-28-2007 15:01 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
quote:
quote:
quote:
Somebody is already

Cashing IN!

Well, if you had gotten it at the concert, you apparently could have sold it for $30 when your pre-order came in the mail... Roll Eyes

Did you get a response yet, Larry?

i asked him how his is any different from the one available in the webstore for $15, trying to shame him, and he said "no difference"......

moron.

07-28-2007 15:09 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH