Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vintage DA photos on Flickr.com » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vintage DA photos on Flickr.com
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Vintage DA photos on Flickr.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, everyone:

Just found a nice collection of DA photos on Flickr.com. I'm not sure if you have to be a member to see them, but here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagineerin...57603046406350/

I never got to see that particular lineup of the band... these photos make me wish even more that I had.

Enjoy,

Broderson

11-29-2007 12:23 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mr B

Thanks for those - I'd never seen them. They look similar in vintage to the Anaheim video era..(though TST has a shorter doo)

Ive never seen them live at all......
my hopes were dashed when they tried Legends of Rock tour (01?)
and that never flew.

but you Keep rockin..git some more tunage out there..love what ya done so far.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-29-2007 13:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb..
those pics are painfully small when you save them...
sigh......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-29-2007 13:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Very nice, thanks! Happy

11-29-2007 17:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

I was fortunate to see them several times at that stage of their career. I remember being bummed the first time that they came out without Jerry. It didn't take long for Greg to grow on everyone though.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
11-29-2007 19:55 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

The pic with the Stonehill caption (3rd from last) appears to show Randy on bass in back, and if I'm not mistaken that's David Edwards at the mic with the Tele. The two shared the same band at C-Stone '84, so I think that's correct.
11-29-2007 19:57 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vintage DA photos on Flickr.com

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH