Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dfbb/alarma » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dfbb/alarma
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Dfbb/alarma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was 8 when Alarma came out and fifteen when DFBB came out. I never heard them till VH. I was only allowed to listen to Christian Music and nothing too "rockin". Petra was too edgy for my parents then, LOL. they would never have understood the tongue in cheek sense of humor or the philosophical bend of Terry. Maybe now but not then. I had to sneak in "real" music and listen with headphones. I was sort of like that kid in Almost Famous...
05-02-2008 22:24 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was 20 when I bought darn floor.
I did not get it until late fall of 1988.

When I was 15 I was listing to a lot of AC/DC and Ozzy! Tongue

05-03-2008 09:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

21 here, in fall 1987.
05-03-2008 12:04 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

21 here, in fall 1987.

Wow, you're like really old and stuff! Tongue

05-03-2008 12:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I heard DFFB when my SON brought it home. ( I was ..31- he was 13)
I have his copy..I absconded.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-03-2008 14:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
RoxxRegime
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2008

I must be the youngest person on this board! LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RoxxRegime: 05-04-2008 14:06.

05-04-2008 14:04 RoxxRegime is offline Search for Posts by RoxxRegime Add RoxxRegime to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

I've said it here before, but DFBB sat in my collection for at least 8 years before I ever played it. When I listened to it on a whim about 6 or 7 years ago, I was blown away. DA's masterpiece, IMHO.

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

05-04-2008 19:52 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Mine too.

05-04-2008 20:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by RoxxRegime
I must be the youngest person on this board! LOL

As long as you can grow a sufficient moutache, you are welcome here. (For an example of a sufficient moustache, see bereal's pic. Tongue )

05-04-2008 22:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue

05-04-2008 22:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

and not the one in my signature. you have to search for the one that was doctored. Big Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-05-2008 14:25 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

doctored by the other "doctor..."

and Yes - RRreg- you ae the boy on the block.

but the boy can ROCK! Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-05-2008 14:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I was 28 when I purchased DFBB. That was about two weeks ago.

12-20-2008 02:40 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dfbb/alarma

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH