Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA video @ YouTube » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA video @ YouTube
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
THX1136
unregistered
DA video @ YouTube Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hoping that I am not offending anyone, but I just put up a "video" concept thingy on When Everyone Wore Hats at YouTube. My oldest son has been doing video stuff since high school and after watching his stuff recently along with his father in-laws stuff I figured I'd take a crack at doing something up. First time out using iMovieHD. Not happy with some of the edits, but some of it came out close to what I wanted. Anyway, if you are inclined - and resting or otherwise relaxed - you can find it there through a song title search. My alias there is LUH1214 for further identity help. I would sincerely appreciate any comments - negative or positive. Also, if the video is a problem for anyone I will be happy to take it down - just let me know.
05-31-2008 21:34
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could link it here..

05-31-2008 21:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmaVhoIwaHU

05-31-2008 22:13 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I think it makes the song even more powerful. Thank you for doing that.

05-31-2008 22:22 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Excellent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice job!

05-31-2008 22:49 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Very nice! Pleased

05-31-2008 23:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thumbs up.
06-02-2008 08:55 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yes, I really enjoyed it.

06-07-2008 05:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

It is a fun "Ken Burns" style, that works very well.

06-07-2008 05:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
THX1136
unregistered

Yeah, Dr. Rich that's what they call the pan/scan on still photos - "Ken Burns Effect". Thank you all for your encouragement.
06-07-2008 19:36
Ubique Epoque

Hey, no problem. Cool

Are you gonna make any others? Smile

06-07-2008 23:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-05-2007

I likes it!
06-08-2008 12:04 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
THX1136
unregistered

I might make some more. Hats has always brought pictures to mind which is why I chose it. Been thinking about other tunes, but haven't came across any yet that has had that strong visual connection (for me anyway). Some of them seem to demand moving images and I don't have a camera, so right now I'm locked into stills.

I always get a smile on the "Ken Burns Effect" thing. It's accurate and humorous to me at the same time.
06-08-2008 20:27
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by THX1136
I might make some more. Hats has always brought pictures to mind which is why I chose it. Been thinking about other tunes, but haven't came across any yet that has had that strong visual connection (for me anyway). Some of them seem to demand moving images and I don't have a camera, so right now I'm locked into stills.

I always get a smile on the "Ken Burns Effect" thing. It's accurate and humorous to me at the same time.

Wes Berlin told me about that effect. It makes me laugh! Big Grin

06-08-2008 23:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA video @ YouTube

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH