Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » gk gkk!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gk gkk!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

gk gkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...Where am I...Where the hell is everybody?... WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!! kan ik uw taco ruiken? uw grootmoeder is een huis!! oh ziet! eruit! gkk! gk! mijn pantyhosenggk!! MOMMY!!

07-02-2008 09:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BERGER!!!!!

take the pantyhose OFF your head..
we need to hear just a bit better - though I did understand you

(scary eh?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-02-2008 10:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello! Big Grin

07-02-2008 19:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Suddenly the world seems right again - now that Berger is back.

07-02-2008 22:24 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

And just what exactly is that supposed to mean? STOP ADDING PRESSURE BEHIND BERGER'S GOOD BACK!!!Or something. gkk

07-03-2008 09:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Medium Rare Please!

07-03-2008 09:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

YOU HEARD THE MAN!! MEDIUM RARE, PLEASE!!!!! AND MAKE MINE A DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

07-03-2008 09:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Double shot time!

07-03-2008 09:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

I'll drink what berger's orderin!

double. (so that's a quadruple to you bar keep...)

~f

dit, dit, doo
07-03-2008 09:28 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

no... no burgers...

I want the adult beverages...

dit, dit, doo
07-03-2008 09:30 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

freak!! Too bad that candyass Chandler isn't here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGXXKXKXXCKKGK!

07-03-2008 09:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

why he have the GOOD stuff... the nice smooth tennessee whiskey?

:-)

~f

dit, dit, doo
07-03-2008 09:32 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

berger if/when you ever enter the studio with that swirly outfit you play with...

you should use one of these?!

~f

dit, dit, doo
07-03-2008 09:34 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Whiskey!?!?! FORGET THAT $3!^, I'LL HAVE A NICE SMOOTH LUBBOCK LAVORIS!!!!ggggk

07-03-2008 09:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And what is that thing??! It looks like a comb or something! I ALREADY HAVE A COMB FOR MY BACKHAIR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

07-03-2008 09:37 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

another bass approach for you to consider there berger is trying Levin's funk finger approach...

dit, dit, doo
07-03-2008 09:37 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Cool How about a double of this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Espresso Shot

07-03-2008 09:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Candle wax build-up on top of motor oil?? Hmmmmmm. Yes, I think I'd like to try that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-03-2008 09:41.

07-03-2008 09:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
And what is that thing??! It looks like a comb or something! I ALREADY HAVE A COMB FOR MY BACKHAIR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

come on an accomplished bass monster like you is certainly adept at the Stick... you're just being modest... you get a hair cut or something just needing to comb the back of your head?! did you do the peter gabriel trim?

dit, dit, doo
07-03-2008 09:42 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Is that Marie Osmond??!! Who's the lady with the sideburns????!

07-03-2008 09:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » gk gkk!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH