Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Holding Down » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Holding Down
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Terry Holding Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the dvd" instruction through film" Terry says that he worked in construction. In the dvd of the making of "Mr.Buechner's Dream" they are wating on Terry. (If I remember right)When they say they see him you see a quick cut of a commercial truck like you see floor/tile guys drive. Guess it could have been a rental truck? Does he still subsidize his income by construction? If I remember right his wife is a teacher?

08-19-2007 22:52 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe Terry worked in construction in the 70s, the truck in "Making of Buechners" is not really what Terry was driving, that was a joke.

08-19-2007 23:58 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Drtuddle
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I imagined him driving along singing "Here I am, here I am,
driving to Ed's house with all of our equipment"

So I guess the Yolk's on me! Man I was going to go into all this in depth theories of Terry's kinship with William Blake and Jesus because they both id physical work with their hands. Then in one sentence you dashed my postulate on the rocks below!

08-20-2007 16:40 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! RE: Terry Holding Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will say This, Terry Is LooKing GooD Cool

He/you have obviously Lost wieght, I hope it is a Healthy choice Smile
& not something else... KeeP on Rocking.

07-24-2008 07:57 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Wow. Terry looks great!

07-24-2008 16:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Yes, Terry is looking good there. I like the hat, too.
07-30-2008 11:17 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Is he wearing a WWJD bracelet on his left hand? Shocked

07-30-2008 11:31 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Is he wearing a WWJD bracelet on his left hand? Shocked

Pretty sure that's a Cornerstone Fest admission bracelet.
07-30-2008 12:21 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
Pretty sure that's a Cornerstone Fest admission bracelet.

Autographed by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Big Grin

07-30-2008 12:36 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
achentodaze
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-26-2007

RE: Terry Holding Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King

I will say This, Terry Is LooKing GooD Cool

He/you have obviously Lost wieght, I hope it is a Healthy choice Smile
& not something else... KeeP on Rocking.

I could pretty much tell that he lost weight from the depth of his footprint.

Big Grin
07-30-2008 12:48 achentodaze is offline Search for Posts by achentodaze Add achentodaze to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

RE: Terry Holding Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by achentodaze

I could pretty much tell that he lost weight from the depth of his footprint.

Nice.
07-30-2008 18:48 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
Yes, Terry is looking good there. I like the hat, too.

I was concerned about him after the concert. He nearly passed out and DaLe had to get him a chair while someone else tried to go fetch some fruit juice for him. In retrospect, I probably caused it by, once again, requesting a DNA sample. He denied me & said he was going to do the freezing thing. That's when he sorta moaned & doubled over putting his hands on his knees. I asked Dr. Love about it later that night & he wasn't aware of the incident & said as far as he knew Terry was fine. That's when I realized that I must've made him sick. He got better after I left.

07-30-2008 22:37 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Holding Down

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH