Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Route 66 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs on Route 66 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The postcard Idea is fantastic.- a donation here should be a given.

but did ya have to use the word "Scheme"?

its like Cardboard all over again
Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-16-2008 15:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much do I have to donate to have them let me drive the RV?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
07-16-2008 15:21 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

depends

drunk or sober?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-16-2008 15:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

One thing's for sure, that RV will be a-rockin'!!

...wait.

07-16-2008 15:24 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
depends

drunk or sober?

I could alternate. Big Grin

07-16-2008 15:24 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Mike Roe and Terry Taylor on the radio today!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry this is such late notice. I got a phone call about 20 minutes ago from a radio station on So California asking if we wanted to be on the radio today. It's a go and Mike and Terry will be calling in around 2pm PDT, to promote the upcoming Lost Dogs Route 66 tour.

You can listen live:

http://www.kcaaradio.com/

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
http://lamconcerts.com
07-24-2008 13:54 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Darn it! I'll be at work then. I hope that a lot of people will be tuned in.

Will someone post the highlights of the interview?

07-24-2008 14:34 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's funny, KCAA's website claims "Powerhouse Talk Radio," but when you look at the "ratings" link and, well, they have really, really low ratings.

But good for them, having Terry and Mike on the air. I wish more radio stations did this.

07-24-2008 16:11 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I have a few minutes on a break and I'm listening to these two, Cece and Baily, waiting for the interview. Wow, these two are terrible! It's very painful to listen. No wonder their ratings are so low! C'mon, get to the interview! Mad

07-24-2008 16:18 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-282.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2007

Wow. This sounds amazing. Amazing! So wish I could be there along the way. A shame Route 66 doesn't run through Mpls-St. Paul. Guess I'll have to wait for Dylan's Hwy 61 tour...sigh.
07-24-2008 16:26 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

What the heck Lost Dogs song did they play? I didn't recognize it. Not the best to demonstrate the Dogs style. It'll probably scare some people off, which Terry mentioned, saying, "It's on the fringe of our music." (or something to that effect).

07-24-2008 16:28 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Glad they got the plug. Mike wasn't in the interview much, it was mostly Terry. Cece and Baily are very scatterbrained, which did not help the interview. I gathered that their producer is a Lost Dogs fan, and that's why they were asked to do the interview. Very poor Lost Dogs song choice. I hope, though, that listeners will go to the website to check out the band.

07-24-2008 16:34 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by George
Wow. This sounds amazing. Amazing! So wish I could be there along the way. A shame Route 66 doesn't run through Mpls-St. Paul. Guess I'll have to wait for Dylan's Hwy 61 tour...sigh.

Yup.

07-24-2008 16:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Well....what song did they play???
07-24-2008 16:47 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

I have no idea. They played about 45 seconds of something that sounded "southern gospel" or really bad country. Terry laughed after the song was over and said something like, "That's not a typical song. It's on the fringe of our music." Mike said something I couldn't understand because these clowns at KCAA don't have a clue how to do a talk radio show. I didn't recognize the song, but I don't have all the Lost Dogs albums, either.

07-24-2008 16:54 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

My gawd...I just listened for a few minutes to this Baily and CeCe on the internet. He's horrible.

Uh. Uh. Uh. He's gotta stop that!
07-24-2008 16:56 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg

I heard a few seconds of Bad Indegestion.

07-24-2008 17:04 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Love the Bad Indegestion! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 07-24-2008 17:05.

07-24-2008 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Love the Bad Indegestion! Pleased

That's a personal favorite of mine after the time I watched Mike consume a beer and a twinkie in my back yard.

07-24-2008 17:08 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I heard a few seconds of Bad Indegestion.

Are you talking about the radio show or the song from Little Red Riding Hood? Pleased

Actually, that is one of the Dogs' albums that I don't own, so that would explain why I'd never heard the song before.

07-24-2008 17:09 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (12): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Route 66

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH