Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA deja vous? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA deja vous?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA deja vous? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The DA fans are having another banner year, what with all these projects coming out and even a new Dogs recording this fall. Believe me, I don't take any of these things for granted. I will buy anything I can lay my hands on, and go to every event I possibly can.

Maybe I'm pushing it here, but I'm just gonna go right out and say it: what about DA #14??

I was one of the fortunate few that helped finance the MBD project. I would be honored to be a part of an encore performance and do it again, if and when the boys are able and willing.

Let's stand up and be counted. Who here would be willing to finance another DA project?

I'm in!

05-12-2002 20:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Describe funding... Who, what where?
05-13-2002 08:19
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp

05-14-2002 21:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

I posted something... but it told me I was posting too fast and I forgot it Frown

05-14-2002 21:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

I posted something... but it told me I was posting too fast and I forgot it Frown

yes, don't post so fast!
~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-15-2002 11:07 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Yes, I would kick in.

I am on a very very limited budget. (This board is my primary entertainment Roll Eyes ) and yet I would sell off some books to contribute towards another project.
05-15-2002 11:39 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
quote:
quote:

yes, don't post so fast!
~Kaf

I hate that "30 sec rule!"

Crying Baby

05-15-2002 18:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

Crying Baby

you're such a ''fella'' Baby

BD

05-16-2002 10:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes, don't post so fast!
~Kaf

Crying Baby

I really can't say much to top that...

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

05-16-2002 15:19 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes, don't post so fast!
~Kaf

Crying Baby

nor that...

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

05-16-2002 15:20 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes, don't post so fast!
~Kaf

Crying Baby

nor that...

what about this? Big Grin

05-16-2002 21:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA deja vous?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH