Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anochria anochria is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-529.gif

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

Roe Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Going to the Mike Roe concert tonight. Got tickets for the Master's Class. Woo hoo!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by anochria: 05-04-2009 14:54.

05-04-2009 14:54 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're not avoiding you, we're just pretending we're not jealous.

05-04-2009 21:30 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: Roe Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anochria
Going to the Mike Roe concert tonight. Got tickets for the Master's Class. Woo hoo!

Cool

05-04-2009 21:49 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I won't lie.

I'm jealous. Frown

I'll just have to live vicariously through you.

05-04-2009 22:02 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by anochria
masters class Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

According to Mike, our location was the only one that had enough interest to pull off the Master's class this time around, and since there were only 5 guys there, I guess I am pretty fortunate.

And I guess that means the Portland, Oregon area generates the truly dedicated fans Wink
05-06-2009 13:03 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: masters class Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds great though, how many were at the concert itself?

Any highlights for us?

05-06-2009 15:02 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by anochria
RE: masters class Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, there weren't a ton of folks... probably 40?

Highlights:

The Boat Ashore
Stranger Won't You...
Ache Beautiful (with a fuller back-story than I'd heard before)
Denomination Blues
If It Be Your Will

and some new blues/ gospel song he was working on for a new project which totally rocked but I forgot the title.
05-06-2009 15:13 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH