Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Can't hardly wait for May. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can't hardly wait for May.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Can't hardly wait for May. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

04-26-2010 17:51 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, that is not an official gig poster. That's just me exorcising my boredoms.
04-26-2010 17:52 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks like a heavenly time

Psalm 119:83
04-26-2010 21:40 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The choir in June Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Choir has a release due out June 29th as well...

04-27-2010 07:02 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

My son is due in May.

04-27-2010 19:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy

May is looking to be an awesome month. Oh Lord, help me get outta April alive!
04-27-2010 20:14 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
My son is due in May.

hooray! Happy
what day of the month?

Cool
04-27-2010 21:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
My son is due in May.

Congratulations!
04-28-2010 08:26 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Congratulations on the birth of your son in the next month! Well, my daughter is not due until June, which will also be an awesome month.

I am really looking forward to the dogs tour. I missed the last two dogs tours. I missed 07 because I was on a mission trip when they were close enough to PA to go. I missed 08 because they were on the glory road and PA is not anywhere near the glory road. I also missed Terry's solo tour last year. I did not want to, but I could not make it to any of the scheduled shows and while I dreamed about booking them, I did not have the upfront money to do so. I am so looking forward to seeing the guys again and hearing all the new great tunes. If the myspace samples are any indication this will be an awesome album!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
04-28-2010 12:01 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

Hey Ladies...

Did you miss me? I havnt been here for a while... doin important stuff like rearranging my toilet paper and stuff...

For your viewing pleasure...
Last Friday I had comedian Taylor Mason do a plug for the Dogs. What's funny is my marketing guy (Steve) got into it with the puppet. Better yet, he humiliated him with Steve's lame idea of doin the 'Who let the dogs out' (ugh) idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiB2I_kcaks

04-29-2010 09:35 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

May 25.
The day after Bob Dylan's and Terry Taylor's birthday.

04-29-2010 18:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

may 25th is my wifes b-day!

Cool
04-29-2010 18:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So weird!!!

04-29-2010 20:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Can't hardly wait for May.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH