Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Loose Ends » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Loose Ends
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep.

02-28-2006 15:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you produce them I will buy (After tearing down my corn field)

02-28-2006 23:22 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I'll do some graphic art for this sort of stuff. I'll be back in NZ in July and have access to my CD covers but for now can work with emailed TIFF or Photoshop images up to 20Mb at a time.

I have a reasonable working knowledge of Photoshop, a Fine Arts degree, and enthusiasm!

www.smashthatcomputer.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 03-01-2006 07:21.

03-01-2006 07:21 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Cool. We will be trying to formulate some stuff together to send Terry and see what his thoughts are. We need to also get the Back Yard BBQ disc in print again, the Dogs want to record and it might help bring in some funds.

It could be while he is busy with catscratch maybe we could collectively put together a bootleg series to bring in funds for them. The timing might be good for that.

03-01-2006 10:24 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Do it. Cool
03-01-2006 10:40 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

do it-
not the Nike kind of do it- thats too physical fer me

just the use my ears do it...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-01-2006 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Do it. Cool

Ditto Cool

03-01-2006 14:39 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

oops...

I thought this thread was about me.

nevermind Roll Eyes
03-01-2006 14:47 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Administrator

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could of gone on without that visual...

03-01-2006 14:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Any help I can lend... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...count me in.
03-01-2006 21:44 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Let the good times roll.... Big Grin

do the jewel case like you did for motor cycle thanks do the lyrics as you did on
motor cycle thanks as well i think this is somthing that everone would like and haveing cd look like a 45 would be way cool
03-03-2006 00:58 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by iota
If you do special downloads, make "Nowhere is Someplace" available!

That song is as elusive as the holy grail to me....

04-26-2006 16:02 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
Originally posted by iota
If you do special downloads, make "Nowhere is Someplace" available!

That song is as elusive as the holy grail to me....

Do it.

04-26-2006 16:53 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

It is, of course, available in the store.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-26-2006 17:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It is, of course, available in the store.

We have the video.
We would like the mp3 of the song.

Do it.

04-26-2006 17:27 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

To the top!!!!

03-26-2011 10:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Things have progressed quite a bit since then, looks like...

- "Bootlegs"... a few showed up on Hodgepodge... others will undoubtedly be showing up on "Swine Before Pearl" CDs. That is what became of the "back room trax" series that was mentioned in this thread. Terry's really into it right now and I think we'll be seeing some more.

-Downloads.. a lot of stuff is showing up on iTunes and other sites right now. We experimented with a service that allowed us to put downloads up directly from the DA site, but it didn't work very well. We had to manually send some people their downloads because of it. We're looking into others options.

- "Nowhere is Someplace".. stay tuned. There is a plan to make it available on CD. It has always been available on the DVD of course.

- Reissues.. obviously Catscratch fell apart and things are a little rougher financially now than they were at that time. We did recently sign a deal with a company to do some deluxe reissues. The first two are being finalized right now... reels are being restored and transfered to digital... the artwork is being finalized. Tom is digging through and cleaning up boxes of old unpublished photos and slides - some of them are really cool... we're tryin to track down some other reels and tapes that we know are out there somewhere. Theres definitely some cool stuff coming pretty soon and its backed by a label. I believe it'll also be destributed into major Christian bookstores in a way we haven't seen in a while.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-26-2011 15:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

This is all really great news. Now if I could just convince someone to pay off all my debt then I could order a bunch of things. I am really looking forward to the possibility of stuff in stores as I always get gift cards from well meaning perishioners for the local Christian bookstore, but because of my unique tastes in music and books, I have a hard time finding stuff to get. Most recently I special ordered the Eisley CD to the Christian store. They do not usually distribute it. Much like not distributing DA stuff. Hey, I think it would be great if people could get me DA webstore gift cards or something. I wonder how that would work. Anyway, I am very excited about the possibilities you mentioned. God bless and thanks for all the work you and everyone else do to get DA and the other Terry Taylor creations out there.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
03-26-2011 17:36 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Things have progressed quite a bit since then, looks like...

- "Bootlegs"... a few showed up on Hodgepodge... others will undoubtedly be showing up on "Swine Before Pearl" CDs. That is what became of the "back room trax" series that was mentioned in this thread. Terry's really into it right now and I think we'll be seeing some more.

-Downloads.. a lot of stuff is showing up on iTunes and other sites right now. We experimented with a service that allowed us to put downloads up directly from the DA site, but it didn't work very well. We had to manually send some people their downloads because of it. We're looking into others options.

- "Nowhere is Someplace".. stay tuned. There is a plan to make it available on CD. It has always been available on the DVD of course.

- Reissues.. obviously Catscratch fell apart and things are a little rougher financially now than they were at that time. We did recently sign a deal with a company to do some deluxe reissues. The first two are being finalized right now... reels are being restored and transfered to digital... the artwork is being finalized. Tom is digging through and cleaning up boxes of old unpublished photos and slides - some of them are really cool... we're tryin to track down some other reels and tapes that we know are out there somewhere. Theres definitely some cool stuff coming pretty soon and its backed by a label. I believe it'll also be destributed into major Christian bookstores in a way we haven't seen in a while.

Uhm................

Do it

03-27-2011 22:46 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-02-2003

'- "Bootlegs"... a few showed up on Hodgepodge... others will undoubtedly be showing up on "Swine Before Pearl" CDs. That is what became of the "back room trax" series that was mentioned in this thread. Terry's really into it right now and I think we'll be seeing some more.'

Are these cuts that are showing up on "Swine Before Pearl" CDs sort of isolated bootleg cuts or is there an effort to organize them chronologically/thematically as in "Preachers"?
03-28-2011 14:41 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Loose Ends

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH