Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe 16 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a button in the picture of the box between Sticker and the guitar pick.

quote:
If we can hit $35,000 -we hope to turn the project into a full box set - allowing room for all of the discs as well as other goodies and surprises! To start it off, we'll throw in a sticker, a DA button, a guitar pick and (5) five random photos from the DA/Solid Rock archives!
03-27-2017 19:36 Jimmy Brown is online Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have that DA button. Somewhere.

03-27-2017 20:38 jyroflux is online Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Clever $40,000 stretch goal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new stretch goal is an EP with the infamous 78 rpm on one side. Instant classic. This project just keeps getting better.
03-27-2017 23:34 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

How do we pull this off? New people? Or could we get everyone to sweeten their pledges? I hit the top $140 pledge and I would do more if I could and and I could get that EP.

Yesterday, 07:06 WoaaahJelly! is online Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

Question. I went for the $25 CD set but I think I want to kick in another $10 to get the 5 discs. What's the best way to do that?

Yesterday, 14:09 jyroflux is online Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Kickstarter Help

How can I change my pledge amount?

in Backer Questions / Managing your pledge
To change your pledge amount, visit the project page and click the blue “Manage" button that appears next to your pledge amount and then select "Change your pledge" on the following page.

From here, you’ll be able to adjust your pledge amount or choose a new reward tier you'd like to pledge for and your pledge amount will update automatically. If you don't want to receive a reward, select "No thanks, I just want to help the project." and enter your new pledge amount.

Note that you are not adding to your existing pledge; the amount you enter will be the total amount collected if the project is successfully funded.

Yesterday, 16:01 Audiori J is online Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

In the end I had to cancel my first pledge and pick a new one. It kept showing both pledges in the finally tally.

Yesterday, 16:39 jyroflux is online Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

$40,129 with less than 70 hours until you don't have to put up with me making these posts anymore!
Yesterday, 22:30 Jimmy Brown is online Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

We did it!

Today, 00:56 WoaaahJelly! is online Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Mind Peach

If Audiori sets *another* stretch goal, we may have to duct tape his arms to his chair.

Today, 00:59 WoaaahJelly! is online Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

How about hit 65000 and you'll get the whole band back together for a new album... Or wait, maybe that can be in July... After 77s launch theirs in a couple days!

Today, 11:27 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

7" picture disc added!

Today, 21:22 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH