Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am sorry to Tim's family and friends. This is very sad news.

Here's a link to some fun Tim stuff...

http://bpluschords.tripod.com/Tim/tim.htm

10-11-2018 09:28 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link, Ron! It's, uh, almost unreadable, but nice to have the resource.
10-11-2018 14:39 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

"Last updated June 17, 2005"

Some places time stands still.

10-11-2018 18:21 WoaaahJelly! is online Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

quote:
Originally posted by WoaaahJelly!
now I never will get to see him play

I know I saw Tim when the boys played the Troubadour in the early 90's, but that show isn't in the timeline for some reason. I rode with Tom Gullota and Court Patton to the show. Tom was eating a burger and driving 80 in the carpool lane. I was scared witless - it was about a two hour drive.

At the show some dude from another band jumped up on the stage while DA (was it an Eddies show? I'm fuzzy on that) was playing and told the crowd to make sure to stay around to hear some real music or something like that. Tim was clenching his fists and looked like he wanted to pound the guy. Terry gave him a look or told him to let it go, I don't remember for sure, it was too long ago.

I remember standing with Tom G. after the show as he gave each of them $20 - imagine that. Then someone spotted Tom Howard walking away from the show and shouted to him. He turned around and waved, but kept going.

I've been to other DA shows in the 80's, so I must have seen him then as well. But then memory is always the first to go...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jyroflux: 10-12-2018 07:51.

10-11-2018 19:40 jyroflux is online Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

If you know the date of the show we can add it to the timeline. We rely heavily on people to give us information, Jerry gave us a lot of old dates and CCM had a bunch in the 80s but not all of them.

10-12-2018 07:08 Audiori J is online Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Yes- one day I just plowed through the Timeline at the main site and was just amazed how much they toured, back in the day.

10-12-2018 13:33 WoaaahJelly! is online Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm not on Facebook anymore. Is there more information out there about either a fundraiser or what happened , etc?

10-12-2018 17:57 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
If you know the date of the show we can add it to the timeline. We rely heavily on people to give us information, Jerry gave us a lot of old dates and CCM had a bunch in the 80s but not all of them.

Yea, I wish I could remember. I'm terrible with dates.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jyroflux: 10-12-2018 22:12.

10-12-2018 22:11 jyroflux is online Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
I'm not on Facebook anymore. Is there more information out there about either a fundraiser or what happened , etc?

All I've seen and heard was that Dan Michaels said Tim's health had been failing for a while now and that he died in his sleep. He wasn't found for a few days because he wasn't living near his family, he was in Illinois.

10-13-2018 05:33 Audiori J is online Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Apparently Tim suffered an aneurysm a few years back that caused his health to decline (but no details as to how). That's all I heard. No doubt we will find out more in due course.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-13-2018 19:13 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH