Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim's birthday today on the Forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim's birthday today on the Forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Tim's birthday today on the Forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mr Chandler.
Tim.
Berger.

You would have been 61 today.....and we miss you.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
02-02-2021 22:23 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Tim.

02-03-2021 16:45 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying

Tim, if there's anywhere to be, then you must be there.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 02-06-2021 09:35.

02-06-2021 09:35 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Yeah, it's been about two years since my SC Johnson stock tanked. Everything is connected to everything else...

02-09-2021 06:30 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I spent more time with Tim and Terry than the rest of the band. Jerry is probably next. Tim was always extremely kind to us. He was probably the kindest of all the artists I've known over the years. He stands out in my mind and I think that makes it ache even more.

I didn't have the privilege to know him as well as some of his relatives and close friends that spoke at his memorial, but everything they said just confirmed what I knew of him. It's like the end of an era.

02-09-2021 09:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

You are quite fortunate to have known him. Most of us are just fans and possibly met the guys briefly at concerts.

02-16-2021 06:45 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Was there ever a cause of death? Was he that sick and didn't say or did he not know...?

02-17-2021 12:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woolly Eggwhisk

You know that any given person is complex, lives a long life (for an animal anyway) and there is certainly only so much we can know about him. I know there were good things and bad things in Tim's life (as in all our lives) that we'll never know about; things known only to his close friends and family, and others known only to Tim and God. All these things contributed to the length and health of his life. These factors may be none lf our business.

For one I think he was an extraordinarily tall man and I believe that makes for a shorter lifespan.

02-23-2021 07:57 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Another anniversary of the birth of our beloved Tim Chandler. I think I heard him rumbling the heavens the other day. The uninformed thought it was a thunderstorm.
02-03-2023 11:16 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim's birthday today on the Forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH