Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Listen you Dogs fans... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Listen you Dogs fans...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
So can we see you in the BD DVD?

are you in any of the shots Joey?
10-29-2002 17:40 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
So can we see you in the BD DVD?

are you in any of the shots Joey?

believe it or not I haven't watched the whole thing through... it's over 4 hours long and I was there. I did watch all of Terry solo and the Dogs and didn't see myself..but then again, I am not a musician! Big Grin

10-29-2002 18:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
pistolpete
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-29-2002

BD DVD? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey...what is the BD DVD? Where can I get it?

pete
10-29-2002 21:41 pistolpete is offline Send an Email to pistolpete Search for Posts by pistolpete Add pistolpete to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by pistolpete
Hey...what is the BD DVD? Where can I get it?

pete

i didn't do it

nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything...

sorry dude, OOP just like all the rest of the good stuff.

(rumor has it that after the DAmb IT fan disc is done there may be some re-issues comming out next year - info on OOP BDDVD )

10-29-2002 23:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy

One or all of the Dogs shoud be playing right now Big Grin

And to think my "little brother is there tonight and I'm not, me what raised him up in the way of the Dogs...

10-29-2002 23:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dennis E
unregistered
It was great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The concert was great, Ron E!

That was my first time to see the guys. I didn't realize that Derri was so short (my height) and Mike was such a great guitar player.

I sat there thinking what an influence this guy in the middle (Terry) has had on so many artists. How many songs has this guy written? A million?

Of course, I wanted to talk to him about Randy Stonehill's new album but felt like that might have been kind of rude.

They were all hilarious and it was wonderful to hear all the LD songs. Wish they had played Diamonds to Coal, but, oh well.

Dennis
10-30-2002 12:33
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis E
The concert was great, Ron E!

That was my first time to see the guys. I didn't realize that Derri was so short (my height) and Mike was such a great guitar player.

I sat there thinking what an influence this guy in the middle (Terry) has had on so many artists. How many songs has this guy written? A million?

Of course, I wanted to talk to him about Randy Stonehill's new album but felt like that might have been kind of rude.

They were all hilarious and it was wonderful to hear all the LD songs. Wish they had played Diamonds to Coal, but, oh well.

Dennis

Welcome to the DAmb. I'm glad you had a good time, I hope you kept good notes, I'm sure you heard a few... Anyway. What time did you get home? Next time I'll have to make a way to get there, they're just going to have to tour in the summer! I've only seen Derri in concert with thechoir, (back in klbc days, Dennis) and that was great but seeing terry live would be something to add to my own personal version of "Some Friendly Advice"(begin new thread here)

10-30-2002 22:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dennis E
unregistered
Actually... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I even got front row seats!!
10-30-2002 23:22
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis E
I even got front row seats!!

OK now you're pushing your luck!!!!!!!!!
I'm taking back that package of M&M's I got you for Christmas.

10-31-2002 16:11 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I am from MN and MI is a long burro ways away! Crying

10-31-2002 16:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Listen you Dogs fans...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH