Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kaiser and Mansfield double CD rerelease » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kaiser and Mansfield double CD rerelease
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Kaiser and Mansfield double CD rerelease Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For you lovers of Christian blues from an email to me:

NOW AVAILABLE FROM GRRRRECORDS.COM

KAISER / MANSFIELD
Trimmed and Burnin' & Slow Burn
Reissue

If you weren't there the first time around for these amazing acoustic blues projects, or if you wore those cassettes into the ground, it's okay! All thirty-two songs are now available as a 2-disc set in a single jewel case. These are ageless, timeless masterpieces from two of Christian music's premier bluesmen, Glenn Kaiser and Darrell Mansfield. You'll feel like you're on the front porch, sipping lemonade on a hot day in Mississippi when you plug these in! Order Now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

"The two men offer passionate vocal performances, Kaiser's guitar stings and Mansfield's harmonica scorches; guest dobro picking by Rob Glickman is an added treat. An unpolished gem!"
Bruce A. Brown
The CCM Update
March 1993

11-01-2002 05:33 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Der Kaiser? Vere? Vere?

Dis Mansfield, zo, hmmm, zounds Breeetish, no?

J-Gob eez also very sad about der Jam-Master J. Zaw Run-DMC warm up for dat uberboy Lou Reed on der King oof Rock tour and dey get booed offen der stage. Stupid suburban punk schveinhunds!

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

11-01-2002 08:11 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by J-Gob
J-Gob eez also very sad about der Jam-Master J. Zaw Run-DMC warm up for dat uberboy Lou Reed on der King oof Rock tour and dey get booed offen der stage. Stupid suburban punk schveinhunds!

I love the album "Rasin' Hell!"
It glows with warmth Jam Master was killed.
Wife and three kids left a widow & orphans

11-01-2002 16:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

I caught Darrell Mansfield Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at the Calvary Chapel I was fellowshippin' at in Stockton, CA in '90 and he had this great shirt you could buy that said "Jesus rolls my blues away"....
(-hey! who else said that?)
Anyway Mansfield and his band rock&bluesed the doors offa th' place that night!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
11-01-2002 23:23 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
at the Calvary Chapel I was fellowshippin' at in Stockton, CA in '90 and he had this great shirt you could buy that said "Jesus rolls my blues away"....
(-hey! who else said that?)
Anyway Mansfield and his band rock&bluesed the doors offa th' place that night!

I saw him in the mid 80's (I think)...

Tickets were $13 (that was a lot for me back then) and it was the first time I saw people smoking at a "Christian" concert (remember when you could smoke indoors?), you could see the red glow of the cigarettes all throughout the audiance. I was still young and it scared me a little. Frown But yes they did ROCK&BLUESED the doors off th' place that night as well! Big Grin

As a side note, it was at The Celebrity Theater in Phoenix. There is a round stage in the center of the room and it revolves around as you watch the show (at least it used to, been a long time since I was there), so no matter where you sit, you would have a good seat.

BD
11-02-2002 00:34 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kaiser and Mansfield double CD rerelease

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH