Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbIT 10/17/02 update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmbIT 10/17/02 update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
Yes! BD rocks!! With the new updates he also rolls!!!

I just made it through all the pages and clips and am INSPIRED! Wow! All those creative fans. I loved every clip .

jwaltb: I got the tingles running up and down my spine as soon as Melody started singing on your clip. (I learned from my Grandma that that's one way I can tell that something is GOOD!) What a blessing! Thank you & Melody for contributing; I can't wait to hear the whole song.

all other contributors: Thank you, too! Each clip/page was an adventure and left me drooling for more. I was hanging mental post-it notes for accolades to post here and there got to be so many that I lost 'em all. So, as to your specific clip, nice job! - that was creative, and cool !

Now I have to go dry off the drool and get back to sleep!
11-12-2002 12:25 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

BD!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oK oK
-waldo is de BOMB today only-
IT TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM YOUR SANCTIONED SPOT.
I spent 15 minutes to get through the new clips- and they make me hunger for MORE ! MORE !
it will be a total wig!
JiMiny
11-12-2002 12:37 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Damb it's good!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(Whoa! Just lost a whole reply. Let's see, how did it go???)

Amen on all the kudos to BD!!! Man, the site is a work of art! Thanks BD for all the time and effort it must've taken to put it together so nicely. I'm honored to be a part of such a project and can't wait to pass the link along to a bunch of folks!

Thanks, Buffalo for the kind words. I'll make sure Melody reads 'em. It'll make her day! BTW, you guys don't sound so bad yourselves! I really enjoyed your clip as well as the liner notes. I hope you and Melody have many opportunities to share your musical talents in the years ahead. It's always been a real joy to me.

I haven't had the opportunity to check everyone's submission out yet, but what I've heard and seen is great! As already mentioned, I can't wait to hear the entire project.

Way to go, folks!!! (we're recording artists!!!!

JB

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
Yes! BD rocks!! With the new updates he also rolls!!!

I just made it through all the pages and clips and am INSPIRED! Wow! All those creative fans. I loved every clip .

jwaltb: I got the tingles running up and down my spine as soon as Melody started singing on your clip. (I learned from my Grandma that that's one way I can tell that something is GOOD!) What a blessing! Thank you & Melody for contributing; I can't wait to hear the whole song.

all other contributors: Thank you, too! Each clip/page was an adventure and left me drooling for more. I was hanging mental post-it notes for accolades to post here and there got to be so many that I lost 'em all. So, as to your specific clip, nice job! - that was creative, and cool !

Now I have to go dry off the drool and get back to sleep!

[/QUOTE]Smile
11-12-2002 12:40 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Dork, did you get my tape? I hated having to send it in that way, but it's all I could do.

J.

haven't seen it, when did you send it?

BD
11-12-2002 14:00 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

Hey BigDork Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good job! Finally got to hear my clip, not to mention all the others! Lots of fun! Can't wait for "the real thing, whoa-oa" to come out!

11-12-2002 14:11 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Dork, did you get my tape? I hated having to send it in that way, but it's all I could do.

J.

haven't seen it, when did you send it?

BD

Just great. I sent it a couple of weeks ago, along with a diskette of the story.

Fook.

11-12-2002 14:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

so did you decide on the $ to charge?
11-12-2002 16:17 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

See the newer thread

11-14-2002 20:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Mark...I feel like I'm following you...

11-14-2002 20:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You are. Big Grin

11-15-2002 12:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Ok...I'm getting lost...

I hope I haven't done to much damage here...

I guess it's my turn to bring donuts next time?

11-15-2002 12:54 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

What kind?

11-15-2002 12:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbIT 10/17/02 update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH