Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got all the Song pages done (some need a little work) and all the Song Clips done as well.

I will be putting up an order form next week so start saving your money!

I did have a few people re-work their songs for one reason or another, most of those I've gotten back and the last ones should be in the mail soon. If you notice from the clips, there is a wide variety of styles and sounds. I've played with the track list over and over, but I've decided not to try to hard, because it sounds pretty good no matter what the order is.

Please don't feel bad if your song ends up on disc two. I'm looking at them as equals and want both discs to be played as much as possible.

Thanks again to everyone!

BD

damb it

(realistic ship dates should be early to mid Dec.)
11-12-2002 08:32 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by B Diddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One more thing, if you have more pics to add to your song page or more info you want, just let me know and I'll put it on your page!

BD
11-12-2002 08:35 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thank you, o mighty one! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You Dork our world!!!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-12-2002 09:04 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

You... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You done a really great thing, Dorkus Magnicat!
Nice work, bud!
11-12-2002 10:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

GOTTA SAY- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ITS DORKERIFIC
jIMIny
11-12-2002 16:04 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

STUPENDORCOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
11-12-2002 16:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Dorkulant
11-12-2002 16:15 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

PRODIGIDORCOUS!!!!!!!!
11-12-2002 16:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Give me a D
Give me an O
Give me an R
Give me a K

11-12-2002 18:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

You, like, ROCK, Dork-Dude!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ONETWOTHREEFOUR!!!!

(chuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggach
uggachuggachuggachugga)

Big Dork (chuggachugga)
Big Dork (chuggachugga)
Alabaster (chuggachugga)
Gigglestork (chuggachugga)
Got more posts than (chuggachugga)
Old Ray Bourque (chuggachugga)
Can’t stop once (chuggachugga)
You pop the cork (chuggachugga)
Yer a clown (chuggachugga)
Like Mork from Ork (chuggachugga)
Or Peter Tork (chuggachugga)
Or that guy Quark (chuggachugga)
From Deep Space Nine (chuggachugga)
So don’t you whine (chuggachugga)
About no time (chuggachugga)

And then yer crankin’ (chuggachugga)
On the DAmbit (chuggachugga)
Me and my posse (chuggachugga)
Gotta have it (chuggachugga)
And not just ‘cause (chuggachugga)
Of Sprinklerhead (chuggachugga)
But it’s got a frenchin’ (chuggachugga)
Gazoo, like, head (chuggachugga)
And Sticky-Dude (chuggachugga)
And Doggy-Food (chuggachugga)
And that jc (chuggachugga)
Even JT (chuggachugga)
And that guy Shemp (chuggachugga)
That postin’ pemp (chuggachugga)
And that guy Mugs (chuggachugga)
He’s such a tug (chuggachugga)
And, like, my babe (chuggachugga)
Woggy-Dude (chuggachugga)
Who’d, like go to the friggin’ Olive Garden for some calamari and veal parmigiana with us if it weren’t for, like, friggin’ Bubba the Gay Dude, who, like, you know, can’t make us his friggin’ mind whether he wants to go out with dennis or not and keeps, like, crampin’ our style with frenchin’ babes like Woggy-Dude!!!

Uh, wait, did we just do a, like, instrumental break there?
Friggin’ mea culpa, dudes!
Like, where were we?
Oh, like, yeah!!!

uggachuggachuggachugga)

Big Dork (chuggachugga)
Big Dork (chuggachugga)
We don’t give (chuggachugga)
A flying fork (chuggachugga)
You are still (chuggachugga)
A rockin’ dude (chuggachugga)
Even if (chuggachugga)
Yer kinda lewd (chuggachugga)
You know, like, with (chuggachugga)
Those sheep and all (chuggachugga)
But that’s the only place (chuggachugga)
You ever stall (chuggachugga)
Like, besides that (chuggachugga)
You are the man! (chuggachugga)
Get that DAmbit disk (chuggachugga)
In the can (chuggachugga)
If you can’t make (chuggachugga)
Us all sound good (chuggachugga)
It’s the end (chuggachugga)
For ALL of us, dude! (chuggachugga)

uggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggaBOOM!!!!!!!!!!!)

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
11-13-2002 11:03 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Go Bubba, Go

11-13-2002 11:05 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

BUBBA!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DDUUUUUUDDDEEEEE!!!!!..
We all know any good Sprinklerhead song
ENDS with a

(chuggachuggachugga-DA DE DA....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!)

but its OK-
yer hair got in the way!

JimINy

(snigger)
11-13-2002 11:09 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Looking good. Thanks for the update.

11-13-2002 20:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
DDUUUUUUDDDEEEEE!!!!!..
We all know any good Sprinklerhead song
ENDS with a

(chuggachuggachugga-DA DE DA....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!)

but its OK-
yer hair got in the way!

JimINy

(snigger)

Bubba has hair??

11-13-2002 20:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Do you have any idea on a price yet? As I said I may want to get extra copies which may depend on the price.

11-13-2002 20:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

damb it! Big Grin

11-13-2002 20:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

DAmb It!

11-13-2002 20:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by B Diddy

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Do you have any idea on a price yet? As I said I may want to get extra copies which may depend on the price.

It's gonna be $12

I'll be putting up an order page with all the details soon.

BD
11-13-2002 21:19 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

We all appreciate all the hard work B Diddy is putting into this! Smile )

11-14-2002 00:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
Originally posted by Mark

It's gonna be $12

I'll be putting up an order page with all the details soon.

BD

I may order a few. We'll see.

11-14-2002 07:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb it & MORE damb it ~ 11-12-02 UPDATE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH