Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Ebay Numbers (Sorry for the trouble) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW Ebay Numbers (Sorry for the trouble)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shaabyi
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-31-2002

NEW Ebay Numbers (Sorry for the trouble) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had to cancel the DA record auctions, but they are back up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Again these are “One of a Kind.”

Here are the new Ebay numbers 880309546 and 880309633

Or try the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=880309546

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=880309633

06-03-2002 06:09 shaabyi is offline Send an Email to shaabyi Search for Posts by shaabyi Add shaabyi to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Saaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what kinda shananagins you pullin' here Willis?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-03-2002 21:05 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't have a problem at all with this, looks pretty cool, but I have a BIG problem with the dude that sold AA- 10 songs for over 100 bucks and wouldn't accept any bids under 50 bucks.... Mad

06-04-2002 01:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
shaabyi
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-31-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by shaabyi
Crazy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing under $50! That is crazy. I started this bid low because if it sells low great. Some DA fan got a good deal. I like is when I sell one of my DA items to a DA fan because I feel they really appreciate something for what it is worth personally not by the buck it is worth :-)

Happy cooking and Bon Appetite!
Shaabyi
06-04-2002 08:53 shaabyi is offline Send an Email to shaabyi Search for Posts by shaabyi Add shaabyi to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are these original interviews?

Has anybody heard them before?
06-12-2002 22:02 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I don't have a problem at all with this, looks pretty cool, but I have a BIG problem with the dude that sold AA- 10 songs for over 100 bucks and wouldn't accept any bids under 50 bucks.... Mad

ya... problems... (gritting teeth) problems...
Mad

06-13-2002 20:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Does anybody know who won these interview disks?

Is there a change that the interviews could be put on cd and that the Townsends would allow a small distribution?

Do they have copies of other Terry interviews?

Idea:
Most interview disks are loaded with the music and short on conversation. Is there a way to gather multiple interviews and present them in chronologal order on a CD?

I rather enjoy the interview cds in my collection. The sound quality is a little low, (m8 issues) but they do take me back to the day that I remember listening to Daniel Amos in high school.

I enjoy my travelogs and hope that others are available in the future.
06-14-2002 11:37 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Are these original interviews?

Has anybody heard them before?

I'm sure somebody has heard them.

"If a tree falls in the forest...."

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 09:38 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Ebay Numbers (Sorry for the trouble)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH