Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A little late but not too late » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A little late but not too late
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

A little late but not too late Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got The Green Room Serenade part tour today. Me likes a lot Big Grin

01-06-2003 18:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I especially like the new version of "Lord, Protect My Child."

-- aotp
01-07-2003 13:31 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Yeah...great disc...except the "Yeah, we're used to playin' the Big Rooms in Vegas" thing gets old after you hear it about 10 times...Frown

At least 9 of those should've been edited out...Evil

01-07-2003 15:01 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

Yeah...great disc...except the "Yeah, we're used to playin' the Big Rooms in Vegas" thing gets old after you hear it about 10 times...Frown

At least 9 of those should've been edited out...Evil

I TOTALLY agree. I listened the CD leaving the Lost Dogs concert in Chicago where Terry said a few times something including the "the Big Rooms in Vegas." It gets old fast. But it's nice to hear them live.

-- aotp
01-07-2003 15:45 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I agree...It's a great live Dogs disc...Smile

One of my favorite live recordings...

01-07-2003 16:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Slot Gods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Before the Lost Dogs concert here in Vancouver last year, we rearranged LOST DOGS and came up with SLOT GODS. So we made up little letter signs and held them up at the concert "misspelling" Lost Dogs as Slot Gods. Before they even saw the signs, Mike Roe was talking about playing all the big rooms in Vegas, and voila, our signs became even more relevant! Big Grin Now that they no longer play the big rooms, they play the slots!
01-07-2003 16:49 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
Now that they no longer play the big rooms, they play the slots!

Big Grin hehehehe

01-07-2003 17:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

It does seem like someone able to create songs so frequently would be able to come up with at least a few different scenarios for on-stage chatter. Stonehill is the same way. I love him, but it's hard to hear his concerts too often because you always hear the same jokes.

01-07-2003 17:15 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Hey brd... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speakin' of live stuff...

Thanks again for allowin' me to pick up the 77s CD from ya!

I love it...Smile

01-07-2003 17:26 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

cool - I'm glad you liked it. I still haven't use my paypal dollars. Thanks for reminding me.

01-07-2003 17:32 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Crap! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

I need to get this!

01-07-2003 17:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Yes you do!

01-07-2003 17:41 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Yes you do!

I would like to get Derri's ep as well.

01-07-2003 17:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's great! but too short. I'm just getting into it and it starts over again. I think that's what AC #2 sounds like too. Not that I'd know since none of my CDs are here yet.

01-07-2003 17:43 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
It's great! but too short. I'm just getting into it and it starts over again. I think that's what AC #2 sounds like too. Not that I'd know since none of my CDs are here yet.

Crying

01-07-2003 17:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

that is the problem with Derri's cd....too short Frown
01-07-2003 17:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by BD

But the song "Logical Conclusion" makes it worth having!!!

-- aotp
01-07-2003 17:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD

But the song "Logical Conclusion" makes it worth having!!!

-- aotp

I need to get it! Smile )

01-07-2003 17:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's definitely worth having.

01-07-2003 17:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
It's definitely worth having.

this thread is kinda like deja-vu! Tongue

01-07-2003 17:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A little late but not too late

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH