Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by BD
it's easy when you log on as two seperate people, then you can talk to yourself and the 30 sec rule rarely comes into play.

not that I would know anything about this....

BD

Or in your case you can log on as several different people.

I would never do that....Cool
01-22-2003 08:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Der schlamminest schtuff! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Der schlamminest album: Doppelganger, of course, silly dumbkopfs! You be such getovers!

Der schlamminest song: "He's Going to Do Der Number on You" (dat "nexscht, nexscht, nexscht" thang makes me wellin up wit der tears of joy every time! Big Grin )

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

01-22-2003 08:33 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD is always here too.

01-22-2003 08:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by BD
it's easy when you log on as two seperate people, then you can talk to yourself and the 30 sec rule rarely comes into play.

not that I would know anything about this....

BD

Or in your case you can log on as several different people.

I would never do that....Cool

two people at the same time?
How do you do that? Confused

01-22-2003 15:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

just open another browser and login as someone else...

I think that's how others do it. Roll Eyes
01-22-2003 16:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

BD's such a smart....

Uh, I mean, he's sooo smart! Smile

01-22-2003 16:18 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I personally think that DA's magnum opus is Horrendous Disc

My favorite tune is Tidal Wave, which is on HD.

By the way ignore my new thread I created "Favorite DA", it was a mistake.
01-22-2003 17:35 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Nah!

It has a good "thread title" anyway. Smile

01-22-2003 19:28 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH