Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official Auction from Terry Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, I forgot about the making of DVD. That will be cool.

01-30-2003 20:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be really great audiori! Smile

I can not wait to finally get my AC discs here soon. Smile

And then to have the fan club get a disc or two of the MBD tapes would be superb! Smile

BTW, thanks for all your hard work again. I know that many of the fans can get alittle impatient at times. Please forgive them. They just need "alittle grace". Smile

Smile
01-30-2003 20:19 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Especially me

Big Grin

01-30-2003 20:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theophilus

BTW, thanks for all your hard work again. I know that many of the fans can get a little impatient at times. Please forgive them. They just need "a little grace". Smile

We really appreciate that.. and most fans, even if they complain here and there, are very understanding and sympathetic when our delays are explained to them. There's really only a couple of people out there that are apparently incapable of understanding these situations. Even this recent delay when our Dad was in the hospital... there was one customer who - even after we had explained the situation with Dad to him - was extremely rude and insulting to us, in spite of the fact that his order was only about 2 weeks late. Those are the customers that make ya start thiking about early retirement. Wink

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-30-2003 22:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I just checked the auction and it's wayyyyy out of my range Big Grin 7 bids...I think. Not bad!

01-31-2003 00:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Maybe Jeffrey can win the auction and then make CD's of the cassettes to sell.
Big Grin

Tha would be cool...won't happen...but it would be cool!

jeffrey k.

01-31-2003 00:33 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

"i was told i was gonna need $10,000.00 to make this thing woik."

Big Grin

01-31-2003 00:38 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Send it in!

01-31-2003 00:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm looking forward to having DVDs of Terry and company besides Spittle & Phlegm. It's quite funny, but I'd like to see more of Terry in concert (or behind the scenes making an album Smile ) )

01-31-2003 11:14 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden

we can kick that one dude out of the avocado club.

Delays are a part of the DA mystique, any true fan of over 20 years would know that
01-31-2003 17:33 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I wonder what else will be auctioned
01-31-2003 21:55 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Delays are a part of the DA mystique, any true fan of over 20 years would know that

Big Grin

so true!

you have to expect delays, then you wont be disappointed when it's late. and surprised when it's on time!

01-31-2003 22:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I'm looking forward to having DVDs of Terry and company besides Spittle & Phlegm. It's quite funny, but I'd like to see more of Terry in concert (or behind the scenes making an album Smile ) )

That concert part on S&P just makes your mouth water for more eh?

02-01-2003 12:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

"I just ask all you fans that have been whinning and complaing to stop whinning and complaining...you'll get your stinking video!" Tongue

02-01-2003 12:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

heh heh

Big Grin
02-01-2003 17:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

DA DVD's

02-01-2003 19:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

U dink lieck aye dinking fan! Tongue

02-01-2003 20:12 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden

Yikes, $255 is what this is up to. I think it will go to $400 be auctions end. That is a lot of moola.

I think that I will only be able to purchase a clipping of Terry's toenail if it should go on the block.

02-03-2003 12:15 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I can't wait to hear it. Wink

02-03-2003 13:06 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

woo-hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by Theophilus

BTW, thanks for all your hard work again. I know that many of the fans can get a little impatient at times. Please forgive them. They just need "a little grace". Smile

We really appreciate that.. and most fans, even if they complain here and there, are very understanding and sympathetic when our delays are explained to them. There's really only a couple of people out there that are apparently incapable of understanding these situations. Even this recent delay when our Dad was in the hospital... there was one customer who - even after we had explained the situation with Dad to him - was extremely rude and insulting to us, in spite of the fact that his order was only about 2 weeks late. Those are the customers that make ya start thiking about early retirement. Wink

BTW I got my CDs on Saturday!
Thanks guys! Smile )

02-03-2003 16:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH