Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb it Reviews » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb it Reviews
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had thought of the original idea, but I don't know that everyone here would like everyone else's original material. At least with DA - we have a common ground. But maybe a disc of originals added in to DAMB It II would be cool.

02-07-2003 12:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo

BD: Notice the stuff about the computer in the last half of the first paragraph above.

I saw that...Smile )

DAmb It 2: I'm with BD, let's do another, but, not until Summer or so... Songs could be collected from now until then, and, when the time's about right, a deadline for submissions could be made, and something similar to #1's process would kick in...

I'll start a new thread so if people want to throw out ideas we can talk about them.

I open to just about anything except going to a 3rd disc, that would be too much!!!!

BD

02-07-2003 14:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quit yer whinin' boy! Wink

02-07-2003 14:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Crying

Big Grin
02-07-2003 14:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

how much?

02-07-2003 15:36 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Way
02-07-2003 15:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

how about 2 double discs?

02-07-2003 15:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

Thanks, Buffy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"1] the Tuxedo Clad Megastar – Bowling Pin:
Excellent tie-in to the message board in changing the lyrics of the Eddies’ “Billy Graham.” Sounds like it was recorded in one take on a cassette; love that hiss/noise. “Pretentious oral goo like months-old SPAM”!! If the recording quality was better it’d fit in just fine on a Lost Dogs CD. Since I love playing with lyrics I give this’n a big thumbs up for Bowling Pin’s strike in creating such fine lyrics (seriously!). "

One correction, though: It's "aural." As in, it's not what comes out of the mouth of the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, it's what goes in your ears. Big Grin

02-10-2003 11:33 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I get it
like Aural Roberts?
(is he still alive?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-10-2003 12:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Who knows? Who cares?

02-10-2003 12:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Buffalo
Spare Me! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bowling Pin: I edited and corrected my spelling in the original post; still excellent lyrics and humor and creativity on your part!
02-12-2003 02:17 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DAMB It II - the lyrical movement

everyone must write their own lyrics to a TST tune.

02-12-2003 12:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Tongue LOL! Tongue

02-14-2003 16:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

That looks more like BD! Tongue

02-14-2003 16:15 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
That looks more like BD! Tongue

I think it is! Smile )

02-14-2003 16:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It does look like him.

02-14-2003 18:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

thanks
02-14-2003 20:56 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

BD's self portrait.

02-14-2003 21:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

....back OnTopic here..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, Buffalo. As others have said, thanks for the straightforward, sincere (yet upbeat) review. Nice job. I do agree with you on the looseness of my guitar overlays. It's funny how that came about.... I began my recording on my last computer and found out the hard way how not having enough RAM might affect something like recording. The system would keep getting these little "hiccups" that would throw the timing off a half-beat or so and no matter what I tried I couldn't seem to get rid of it. Getting an upgraded system seemed to point out where the problem lie (like it disappeared with the newer, faster computer). (At least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.) :-)

Anyway, just wanted to say I appreciate the time you took to post the full review. I'm sure we all like to get such feedback after barin' it all like we did, so thanks.

JB
02-16-2003 17:13 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yo, TimBerger.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's yr set-up... bring it on....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-27-2003 07:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb it Reviews

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH