Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » COAH Christmas CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page COAH Christmas CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

COAH Christmas CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So how many of you purchased the City On A Hill "It's Christmas Time" CD and what do you think?

I've listened to it (and TST's "Songs For The Day After Christmas") almost every day since I got them (before Christmas) and am not tired of them at all. If you averaged it out, I've probably listened to them the equivalent of two to three times per day (I put 'em on repeat.) How can I have heard them that much and not be tired of them yet? Well, I'm planning out a Christmas Concert kind-a thing for our Church to do next Christmas and it's all these songs that are the top contenders for inclusion (plus a couple of Randy Stonehill Christmas tunes.) I'm gonna burn a CD with my final program plan and present it to the powers that be at church and hopefully be able to, with other musicians and singers from Church, put on this night of Christmas songs for the other Church members. (I'm also planning for some of the songs to be acted out (like "Plastic Baby Jesus") or have a mini-drama set around the song.) (And, of course I'm listening while I'm working so I'm not always directly concentrating on the music...)

"It's Christmas Time", IMHO, is the best Christmas CD ever. Terry's is 2nd only because it's too short; if he had 5 more songs on there that were as good as the 5 that are there, his would be #1 and COAH-ICT would be #2.
02-07-2003 03:00 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have them BoTH Cool

both are GooD too,

but I put them away til next year...

I have too many NeW CD's to listen to...

02-07-2003 08:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also enjoy both of the CDs. I like all three of the COAH albums. Amazing stuff. I listen to Christmas music all year, so they are still getting a lot of listenings.

02-07-2003 10:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I downloaded the Terry song from Kazaa..... wasn't going to pay 15 bucks for a bunch of lame CCM artists on the rest of it.......... Red Face

But did buy SFTDAC, that is clasic TST. Big Grin

02-07-2003 12:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

It's actually a cool Christmas CD, Joey. I think you'd like it.

02-07-2003 12:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

maybe by this next Christmas it will be available thru BMG.... Big Grin

02-07-2003 12:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

Wink

02-07-2003 13:22 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I have the COAH CD. I think my wife likes it. She took it with her to listen to at work during Christmas time.

02-07-2003 19:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i like them both very much Buffalo.

i expect an invitation to that Christmas service.
02-08-2003 12:25 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

and a limo to pick you up?

02-08-2003 14:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

If it is any of your business, yes, yes a limo as well!
02-08-2003 14:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

oooh
oooh

can I be the limo driver?

02-08-2003 14:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What is your rate?

How are you with confidentiality?
02-08-2003 15:19 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

as much or little as you can afford...

I don't recall.

02-08-2003 22:08 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Buffalo
BYOL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bring Your Own Limo.

Bax: You (and any and all other DAmb people) can attend the event, if it happens. I'm still working out the program for presentation to the appropriate people. If it gets approved in some form it will be a LOT of work for me being the novice/amatuer that I am. I will be relying on those more gifted at church for lots of help, but, that's why I'm starting so early, to have the time to work it out, practice, polish, then present. (I go way overboard with stuff like this (like all the materials I provide those who are going to help perform such as printed music, store-bought copies of the CD(s), etc.) in order to do the best we can desiring to honor God with a clear message.)

But it's still BYOL.
02-12-2003 02:30 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Fare enough.
02-12-2003 02:33 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Buffalo
Faire? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"... The Future Fair! The fair for everybody, and no fair to anyone..."

(Not sure that the quote is exact, but, anyone know what it's from?)
02-12-2003 02:57 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

FUTURE FAIR: From {BOZOS} -- The FUTURE FAIR was an amusement park
which looked fondly back to the future. (The movie title "Back to the
Future" may have been influence by this). "A fair for all and no fare
for anybody!" The motivations for this fair are numerous: the 1933
Chicago Worlds Fair, with its "Hall of Science" (see {WALL OF SCIENCE}),
and the 1939 World of Tomorrow Worlds Fair in New York, with its
"Futurama" display.

02-12-2003 13:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » COAH Christmas CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH