Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 1st Minnesota Damb Meeting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1st Minnesota Damb Meeting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

1st Minnesota Damb Meeting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Evening All
It has been a while since I posted, and I thought the time had come to post again. Tonight we had the first of we hope many Damb Meetings. The members in attendance were Master Dennis Rich, Sir Timothy Lange, and myself. We had a great time sharing how we all became DA fans, shared some of our favorite memories, songs, and ate pizza. It was a blast to get together with someone who is part of The Fellowship Of The Damb.......Hmm.....Yeah, That's it "The Fellowship Of The Damb". Stay tuned to this site, especially all of you in Minnesota, and be part of the next meeting.........
God Bless You All
P.S. Hey Terry, Rob, Ed, Tim, Derri, Mike, how did you guys like the Cornerstone 84' videos?
03-06-2003 21:40 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Album title revisited! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa nelly! Fellowship of the Damb-ed! I vote we take THAT for an album title. And so seasonal too! Big Grin

JB
03-06-2003 21:43 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Besides that, sounds like y'all had some serious fellowship in the frigid north. I used to wonder if there were any other DA (or related stuff) fans down here in La. but my last trip to the Family BS near here revealed that somebody there liked 'em. They had a couple of the AC booksets as well as some other DA related stuff on the shelves. Then in passing I found out there was a young feller there that was into that "clean" music, as his co-worker put it. He was excited to hear there was a new Lost Dogs project coming - the good news - but why didn't he already know -the puzzling part - ? Well, we'll see in a couple of weeks when NCT is released. I'll have to give them a shot first off.

But being you're from Minnesota I have to ask - what's up with the melted spots in the lakes up there? Anybody come up with a reasonable answer?

JB
03-06-2003 21:53 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

SoCal DAMB meeting? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this sounds like a good idea. i asked in another forum who was from socal. please post, and give the city, and we can find a neutral place to meet. heck, even the Clovis crowd can post...
03-06-2003 22:19 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You all might think this is real weird...but, I actually woke up this morning at 3am PST from a very strange dream.

In all seriousness...

Here is EH's Dream:

My wife and I were driving to some unknown destination when, to my left, I saw a wooden sign with the name "audiori" written in red and an arrow pointing off to the left down some side street.
I stated to my wife, "I know that name!" So I stopped the car, got out and ran over to the house where all the cars were parked outside. I walked right into the house. There were people walking in and out bringing food and talking. as I walked about abit I felt abit out-of-place, so I returned to my wife in the car across the street.
I got back into the vehicle and said to her, "Ya know hon, I really didn't know anyone there...they all seemed like strangers." Then as we were getting ready to start up the car again...this long-haired guy in a black SUV pulled in front of the house, pulling a large "portable" stage & speakers on a trailer!...It was Terry!
Hot DAmb! He had come to play for the fans at the DAmb get-together! Shocked Just for the DAmb fans as a "AC Special Concert"...It was real weird...He was cussin' and swearin' like he was from ol' Oklahoma...like "Hot nada!" and other Southern sayings.
Anyway, he went into the house...and I watched from without the window as he started playing an acoustic set for the small audience within...
As he played...I slowly began to walk back to my car and awaiting wife...

Thus ends EH's dream...Frown

(Mind you this was only a dream...and open to all manners of interptretation!)

03-06-2003 22:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
You all might think this is real weird...but, I actually woke up this morning at 3am PST from a very strange dream.

In all seriousness...

Here is EH's Dream:

My wife and I were driving to some unknown destination when, to my left, I saw a wooden sign with the name "audiori" written in red and an arrow pointing off to the left down some side street.
I stated to my wife, "I know that name!" So I stopped the car, got out and ran over to the house where all the cars were parked outside. I walked right into the house. There were people walking in and out bringing food and talking. as I walked about abit I felt abit out-of-place, so I returned to my wife in the car across the street.
I got back into the vehicle and said to her, "Ya know hon, I really didn't know anyone there...they all seemed like strangers." Then as we were getting ready to start up the car again...this long-haired guy in a black SUV pulled in front of the house, pulling a large "portable" stage & speakers on a trailer!...It was Terry!
Hot DAmb! He had come to play for the fans at the DAmb get-together! Shocked Just for the DAmb fans as a "AC Special Concert"...It was real weird...He was cussin' and swearin' like he was from ol' Oklahoma...like "Hot nada!" and other Southern sayings.
Anyway, he went into the house...and I watched from without the window as he started playing an acoustic set for the small audience within...
As he played...I slowly began to walk back to my car and awaiting wife...

Thus ends EH's dream...Frown

well, did it take place in socal?
03-06-2003 23:59 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

yawn..... Red Face

03-07-2003 03:15 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb

But being you're from Minnesota I have to ask - what's up with the melted spots in the lakes up there? Anybody come up with a reasonable answer?

JB

they at first thought it was seeping ground water, then maybe some chemicals, then "x-files" theories, after divers went down & after about $5000 !!! they decided to not try to figure it out...

03-07-2003 08:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

1st Minnesota Damb Meeting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Stay tuned to this site, especially all of you in Minnesota, and be part of the next meeting.........
God Bless You All

wish I could have made it, but, one sick kid, one sick wife
& I had to work till 5:30pm Crying

dennis has my e-mail so keep me in the LooP.

TaKe CaRe

p.s.
I did get to watch some of The Hockey tournement so it was not a total loss of an evening...

03-07-2003 08:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

As far as the open ice, it's just a myth, from the mythithpi river, Budum-Tish(drum and cymbal sound).
Hey, I gave it a shot.
03-07-2003 11:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

I figured it was something myth-tical! Big Grin Big Grin

In all seriousness, though, I caught somebody's special on that situation and it caught my attention. I guess they're not too worried if they stopped the study after only $5k. Where's the govt. grants when you need 'em?

JB
03-07-2003 13:09 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Stay tuned to this site, especially all of you in Minnesota, and be part of the next meeting.........
God Bless You All

TaKe CaRe

p.s.
I did get to watch some of The Hockey tournement so it was not a total loss of an evening...

It was a blast! I wish you could have been there!

We were talking about getting together like, once a month or so... Jimminy? Woggy? Huh? Smile )

I saw some of the Hockey Tourney today... where Moorehead beat Dulth East 4-1 & the first peroid of the Lakeville / White Bear lake game... white bear lake was ahead when we left!

03-07-2003 15:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
God Bless You All

TaKe CaRe

p.s.

Check out the post on the DA video party and pizza fest! Smile )

03-11-2003 15:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich Check out the post on the DA video party and pizza fest! Smile )

thanks Smile

03-12-2003 13:28 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

You're welcome! It should be a goooood time! Smile )

03-12-2003 15:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 1st Minnesota Damb Meeting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH