Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-Shirts!? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-Shirts!?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I snagged a Cool LD T-shirt from their 1993 show at Slims in SanFrancisco. It said "Breathe Deep the Breath of God" on the front in purple, and had all of the lyrics to the song on the back in white (on a black shirt)!

Hey! I was at that show. I drove into the city with a couple friends from a camp I had worked at the summer before. So, there's probably a memory cell of you in my head somewheres.

02-20-2003 15:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah...we were at the bar drinking Snapple.

...my wife was feeling "ill"...I think she wasn't as "into" it as I was...

It was a GREAT show...probably the best I've been to so far.

The Dogs, 77s, and Adam Again on the "Dig" tour! Whew! Big Grin

I also scored two cool AA "Dig" shirts from that concert.

One was white with a small black spade on the front and a large balck spade on the back...and it just said "Dig", I think.

The other shirt was back with the opposite on it.

Oh audiori!!!...Could you look into this and see if there are any of these precious shirts available anymore?

My Deepest Thanks! Smile

EH

02-20-2003 20:42 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Was Slims the SF bar/night club? that the boys played in several times?

The goat lady took me to one birthday concert there in ...85? i think i remember TST leading a conga line through the bathroom.
02-20-2003 21:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

you betcha. I, of course, was broke, so I didn't get to buy any stinkin' t-shirts.

02-20-2003 21:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

DA T-shirts

02-21-2003 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead

quote:
I also scored two cool AA "Dig" shirts from that concert.

One was white with a small black spade on the front and a large balck spade on the back...and it just said "Dig", I think.

The other shirt was back with the opposite on it.

Oh audiori!!!...Could you look into this and see if there are any of these precious shirts available anymore?

My Deepest Thanks! Smile

EH

Smile

02-25-2003 19:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
I realize Tom G.'s probably one hard dude to get ahold of, but I wonder if he's got anymore Doppelgänger shirts lyin' around? Smile

Thanks for your time and efforts audiori! Smile

That'd be real cool.

02-26-2003 22:02 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

T-shirt quest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have a photo of the Doppelganger or Breathe Deep t-shirt? Would you e-mail it to me? Thanks!
03-07-2003 10:38 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

I'm afraid that they might be extinct! Frown
03-07-2003 17:08 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Roll Eyes

06-17-2003 23:48 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
The goat lady took me to one birthday concert there in ...85? i think i remember TST leading a conga line through the bathroom.

The only DA concert I've seen was for the Fearful Symmetry release at the Flood Zone in Richmond, VA. It was an awesome show and Terry lead a conga line at that show too.

Would love to have the FS T-shirt. It was cool.
06-18-2003 06:54 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

T-shirt quest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sell xxl to xxx T-shirt's not all of us are the size of a Q-tip Cool
06-19-2003 17:55 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-Shirts!?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH