Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Lost Dogs NCT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for Lost Dogs NCT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Looking for Lost Dogs NCT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I've been out of town the last 10 days but I expected to come home to a copy of NCT in the mail from Amazon.com. But Amazon doesn't even have them in stock. Hmmm...so what's happening.

So where are people finding this CD? I can still cancel my amazon order. I really want some new Lost Dogs!!!

-- aotp
04-01-2003 10:52 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So where are people finding this CD?

Try the Choir webstore: <http://www.thechoir.net/store>

04-01-2003 14:59 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you could go to (gasp Shocked ) a christian bookstore! Shocked

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tongue

04-01-2003 15:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That's what I had to do. I wanted to get it at Best Buy, but they did not have it. CD's are much cheaper there.

04-01-2003 15:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Best Buy is a pretty good deal.
I got mine for under $15.00 with tax.

04-01-2003 15:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

not necessarily cheaper at best buy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Christian Bookstore chain that I buy for has the new Dogs disc on sale for $12.97, which is under $15 with tax. It is also featured prominently at listening stations in all 7 stores. We price many of our new releases at and sometimes below what Best Buy does and we have them in stock too. We have 40-60 copies per store, not 4-6 copies like Best Buy.

-Jolly
04-01-2003 16:27 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra

I ordered mine from here on march 24th but have not received it or heard if it has shipped yet Confused

so...

04-01-2003 16:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

NoT necessarily cheaper at best buy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
The Christian Bookstore chain that I buy for has the new Dogs disc on sale for $12.97, which is under $15 with tax. It is also featured prominently at listening stations in all 7 stores. We price many of our new releases at and sometimes below what Best Buy does and we have them in stock too. We have 40-60 copies per store, not 4-6 copies like Best Buy.

-Jolly

Smile Christian Bookstore Smile

04-01-2003 16:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday

-Jolly

where i live, the so-called Christ-ian bookstore sells cds for 17 bucks....
and they don't have it anyways.... Mad

Cool
04-01-2003 17:04 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

I've always wondered...does the term Christian Bookstore mean that the books are saved or is it the store itself that is redeemed?

04-01-2003 17:15 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

When all is said and done,
It doesn't make much difference
If she's sincere or deceiving
She may not possess the faith she inspires
Or know the One that I'm receiving

I'm on my knees and I believe
That I just got a healing through

Evangeline
Evangeline
(don't know what's really there inside of her)
Revival queen, Evangeline
(does a miracle occur somehow in spite of her?)
Evangeline
Evangeline
(don't know what's really there inside of her)
She plays a mean tambourine
(does a miracle occur somehow in spite of her?)
Evangeline
Evangeline
Evangeline

Cool
04-01-2003 17:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

nice!

i haven't found any christian bookstores in my area yet who have NCT. i haven't decided whether to ask them to order it and then send it to me (since, as previously mentioned, i have no friends who are willing to drive me to a christian bookstore), or if i should just wait & order it off the website.
04-01-2003 19:36 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
cbg
unregistered

The Tooth and Nail online store has it for $12.
04-01-2003 20:47
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

I am going to get MiNe ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra

I ordered mine from here on march 24th but have not received it or heard if it has shipped yet Confused

so...

Thank you for your order from thechoir.net.
I just wanted to let you know that the order will ship today.
It doesn't usually take this long but
we can't seem to keep the new Lost Dogs cd in stock. Big Grin
Sorry for the delay.
Lisa Michaels

04-02-2003 08:10 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

The Christian bookstores here sell CD's for $16.98 or $17.98. This is unacceptable. I will not purchase CD's there unless I can't find it somewhere else or in the case of NCT, I did not want to wait a week for mail order. Every once in awhile the Christian bookstore has sales. The new 2 CD Jars Of Clay is $9.97.

04-02-2003 08:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
The Christian bookstores here sell CD's for $16.98 or $17.98. This is unacceptable. I will not purchase CD's there unless I can't find it somewhere else or in the case of NCT, I did not want to wait a week for mail order. Every once in awhile the Christian bookstore has sales. The new 2 CD Jars Of Clay is $9.97.

Boy does THAT say it all....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-02-2003 08:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

...well I love MY Christian Bookstore,

yea, sometimes I get mad at the $pendy CD'$ etc.

but for the most part I am grateful for all they do to
promote Christian music, videos, books & Bibles,
( & those really cute Precious moment’s figurines )

Plus, they sometimes have
$ale'$ & pre-orders & special events etc...

I have seen acoustic shows by Sara Groves, sixpence none the richer & Smalltown poets, for Free there...
also, I have gotten to meet Charlie Peacock, Steve Taylor, Bob the tomato & Larry the cucumber Big Grin & a few Authors...

so, I will take the GooD with the BaD...

04-02-2003 08:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Sorry for the delay.
Lisa Michaels

Hmm.. we can't even get it in stock to begin with...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-02-2003 15:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Sorry for the delay.
Lisa Michaels

Hmm.. we can't even get it in stock to begin with...

Hmm. What are you saying... Shocked

04-02-2003 16:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

Hmm. What are you saying... Shocked

Just taking a while, thats all. Plus, we've been having problems re-stocking "Real Men Cry" for the last 4 months.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-02-2003 19:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Lost Dogs NCT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH