Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Does DA need a slogan? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Does DA need a slogan?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Does DA need a slogan? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would that help? Think about it:

The Rolling Stones are "The greatest rock and roll band in the world."
The Beatles were "the fab four."
James Brown is "soul brother number one," "the hardest working man is show business," and "the godfather of soul."
Celine Dion is "The Amazing Horse-Faced Woman"

What could DA's be?
04-07-2003 20:36 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crime Horse

P.S. I'm just keeping with the horse theme.

04-07-2003 20:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mystery Babylon
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-03-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well they are "the band that won't go away"

(I know it's a SE song, but it's been said about DA often enough)

M B
04-07-2003 23:24 Mystery Babylon is offline Send an Email to Mystery Babylon Search for Posts by Mystery Babylon Add Mystery Babylon to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigboycying

That doesn't seem very flattering.
04-08-2003 09:23 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Well, then.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about, "The only band that flatters"? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-08-2003 09:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

the band with the most loyal followers on the net?

04-08-2003 10:04 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ELIMINATION!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Elimination - the Band that won't go away IS about DA -
To me it has become their Slogan
although the song did'nt start out with that in mind (I hope!)
to me its divinely perfect
(the Celine Dion was great!)

Isn't U2 something like the hardest working band in...?
hep me out here boys.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-08-2003 10:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

How about... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

worked hard for a living,
was honest but poor.
I paid my debts
and I have few regrets.

04-08-2003 16:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

OK.... here we are.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"It's hard to break through when the rent's overdue" Crying

04-09-2003 07:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
"It's hard to break through when the rent's overdue" Crying

yup! Frown

04-09-2003 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Ed, Terry, and a bunch of other really really nice guys.
04-10-2003 10:58 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Ed, Terry, and a bunch of other really really nice guys....

...say heigh-de-ho, tae kwan do, slap-back-ticky-tack, just what d'you know? Big Grin

04-10-2003 11:05 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

slogan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

zoom daddy zoom zoom
daddy zoom daddy daddy
zoom daddy zoom daddy
zoom
04-10-2003 11:34 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

"It not just the women yelling for me!" Tongue

04-13-2003 15:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

"Kids today have pacemakers, you know, that sort of thing..."

04-13-2003 23:31 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

CCR Darlings
04-15-2003 13:04 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
CCR Darlings

Confused

Cool
04-15-2003 13:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

C'mon, Joey.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
CCR Darlings

Confused

It means John Fogerty REALLY likes them.... how hard IS this???? Confused Tongue

04-15-2003 13:10 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
CCR Darlings

Confused

It means John Fogerty REALLY likes them.... how hard IS this???? Confused Tongue

alrighty then.... Big Grin

Cool
04-15-2003 13:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

That was supposed to be

CCM darlings

04-15-2003 18:29 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Does DA need a slogan?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH