Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey, what'd i miss? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey, what'd i miss?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I could dip while I drove, I might be tempted.
04-11-2003 15:15 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i have a question--do dadlers and dambers (and obviously there's some cross-over) get along with each other?

I spent two years in vain TRYING to get along with the DADL.... does that count?Confused Crying Tongue

I post on the dadl, but like those guys??
I never thought about it Big Grin

Roll Eyes

04-11-2003 16:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
i have a question--do dadlers and dambers (and obviously there's some cross-over) get along with each other?

I spent two years in vain TRYING to get along with the DADL.... does that count?Confused Crying Tongue

Roll Eyes

04-11-2003 16:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

It may sound funny but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
(tim falls off his chair at work, rolls around on the floor unable to stop laughing, nearly gets fired...

you are a rock star to me! Smile )

04-11-2003 16:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

or as i would say....
i don't really give a rat's burro what those guys think! Tongue

Cool
04-11-2003 16:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

yup. Smile )

04-11-2003 16:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

da-dl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

04-11-2003 18:52 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

List of things you would give a rat's ass for- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Change for the parking meter
2. An extra helping of kelp
3. Saddam Hussein's capture
4. Osama bin Ladin's capture
5. The Osmond's Christmas album
6. A picture of Tim Chandler and Buger Roy Al hugging
7. Big Dork's safe return to the DAmb
8. Reports from Takrit with embedded reporter Jim Muglia
9. A praise album with Ozzy Osbourne and family
10. Seeing servantsteve play Caiaphas in the Easter musical

Now, children, is your opportunity to add your own ideas.

04-11-2003 19:05 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

1. Change for the parking meter Smile
2. An extra helping of kelp Frown
3. Saddam Hussein's capture Pleased
4. Osama bin Ladin's capture Pleased
5. The Osmond's Christmas album Evil
6. A picture of Tim Chandler and Buger Roy Al hugging Cool
7. Big Dork's safe return to the DAmb Roll Eyes
8. Reports from Takrit with embedded reporter Jim Muglia Big Grin
9. A praise album with Ozzy Osbourne and family Tongue
10. Seeing servantsteve play Caiaphas in the Easter musical Red Face

04-11-2003 21:42 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

more things I'd give a rat's ass for........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. BeenieBoy to go to the MN DAmb Fellowship party.
2. A hot date..................with Nic Cage Smile
3. Jim Muglia to shut his ever-loving, big-assed mouth.
4. A windfall so I can get my flipping car fixed.
5. A song.......my kingdom, AND a rat's burro, for a song.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-11-2003 23:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
6. A picture of Tim Chandler and Buger Roy Al hugging

Are you trying to give me nitemares? Red Face

04-13-2003 15:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey, what'd i miss?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH