Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD for $5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD for $5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

MBD for $5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why shouldn't I buy 10 copies of MBD for $5 each and give them away to buddies who would never buy it otherwise?

August 2005
04-25-2003 15:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you should do it.....but also buy at least one from the da webstore. Smile

04-25-2003 16:03 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
BUILD YER OWN DA ALBUM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I contributed to the funding of the project and got my signed copy in the thens.

August 2005
04-25-2003 16:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-24-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't build it for me.

04-25-2003 16:08 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I contributed to the funding of the project and got my signed copy.

me too.....twice. Smile

04-25-2003 16:22 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Where is MBD $5.00?

04-26-2003 00:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

thechoir.net

04-26-2003 10:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Don't support Berger's nasty habits!!

04-26-2003 13:39 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Doesn't DA make a little something on each CD sold? My theory is, if you can turn five people on to DA by giving them cheap CD's then you will make DA money in the long run because these guys are gonna want more right?

04-26-2003 23:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

I did buy an extra copy of MBD for the $5 price, it would be stooopid not to for that price.

BD

04-27-2003 20:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Now if you could mail them to radio stations...

04-27-2003 20:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Now if you could mail them to radio stations...

I could, but they wont play them....Frown

not young and hip enough anymore I guessCrying

BD

04-27-2003 20:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I know. It's sad. Plus, many of the radio stations are owned by big corporations now and they make their own playlists by pushing certain songs.

Remember the days when as a kid you could call in to a radio station and ask them to play a song, and they did?

04-27-2003 21:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

You could start your own pirate radio stations like in Pump Up The Volume. Then you could play MBD.

On second thought, never mind. I remember what happened to the star.

04-27-2003 21:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I could just kill top 40 radio!!!

The Avant Garde
By Elisha Dorfsmith

The avant garde
Came marching in today
Destroying radio stations
As they came

The children were laughing
And soaking it in
The old folk were running
To save there skin

As the avant garde
Came marching in today

The artist was painting a picture
Originally she had a frown
But she painted a smile over it
Because things were better now

04-27-2003 23:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Buy more

04-28-2003 11:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD for $5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH