Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

More Negative Fruit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just so you know, there are 6 songs done now. I am only taking 10 songs total, so the rest of you better start working on you songs. Mad
04-30-2003 09:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who's #6?

04-30-2003 09:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Who's #6?

Scrimshaw Nick

04-30-2003 09:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

bd-
does it count that I TALKED about doing something on my song?
Does it count that I lost my voice- (everyone at home is rejoicing!!)
Does it count that I can't count?
Can I get a discount on my account?

Its STILL in the planning stages- I can send you my handclapping, cheek slapping (NOT THOSE CHEEKS!)tongue clicks I got for rhythm, would that work?

let me know......
jiMinY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-30-2003 09:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I'M NEW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, I'm new but I've heard about the 1st disc along the way.

#1 - is it still available?

#2 - how can I get on it?

August 2005
04-30-2003 11:27 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

Big Grin
04-30-2003 11:28 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hold my spot BD, gots a new guitar and everything. Shape of Air as you've never heard it.

Oh yeah.

The Banos rock and are coming out of retirement once again!

04-30-2003 11:29 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

there is still plenty of time Jiminy, I just put the "ony 10 songs" on my post as a way to get peoples attention. So don't tell anyone but I'll put on all the songs that are sent to me again. Big Grin

Here is the MNF schedule:

Feb -April - start picking songs
May-June - make a commitment to be on the project
July-August - finalize song picks
September 1, 2003 - First Deadline for song submittals.
October 1, 2003 - Re-dues if necessary. All songs must be done by October!!!!!

So unles there are major changes to this, everyone should have plenty of time to get their songs done.

Fruit it up people!

BD
04-30-2003 11:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I'm sorry, I'm new but I've heard about the 1st disc along the way.

#1 - is it still available?

#2 - how can I get on it?

here is the information:

dämb it

More Negative Fruit
04-30-2003 11:50 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I've been too, well, down and blue to even pick a song. BeenieBoy's been givin' me stuff to listen to, and I've really tried to get inspired, but it ain't comin yet..........nothing's EXPLODING in my brain (except for that crack.........DAmb, gotta get OFF that stuff!)

you might have to count me out.............well, maybe, maybe not.....who knows what might hit me...............OUCHHH, hey BRO, you don't have to hit me SO HARD!! **sniff, sniff**

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-30-2003 12:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

I don't wanna commit myself yet, but I do have a great idea for a cover of "Get Back onto the Bus Aloha"....

I just have to make a few phone calls, because I play no instruments.

~ Jeremy
04-30-2003 13:13
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

This needs to stay at the very top.

05-01-2003 09:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
I don't wanna commit myself yet...

oh don't worry, if you hang around here long enough you'll need to be committed Roll Eyes
05-01-2003 09:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I think I wanna be committed, too.........can I, huh, can I???? Maybe they'll put me in one of those nice, soft, padded cells, and pump beautiful music through little speakers hidden in the walls, and give me mind-altering drugs so I don't hurt myself or anyone else.........can I go, huh, can I?

05-01-2003 09:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Polly,
You were committed last week. Don't you remember? We're all manifestations of your twisted fantasy life. We don't truly exist at all. Except for Jim Muglia. He's real. Try opening your eyes and looking around you. Is anyone really there? Is your computer screen even in front of you? Hmmmmm?

05-01-2003 09:53 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

can't ....go back.....there...
think .....happy.....thoughts............

I've been gone for fourteen days
I could have been gone for more
held up in the intensive care ward
lying on the floor..........

There- Thanks Alice- you always give me a great perspective

you gotta let me OUT OF HERE.....
I gotta get out of hereI gotta get out of hereI gotta get out of hereI gotta get out of hereI gotta get out of hereI gotta get out of here......................

cool footnote- i read that during that song "the ballad of Dwight Fry" they piled a bunch of folding chairs on top of Alice as he lay on the studio floor- to help him sing the vocal.
true or not?- I did read it.

05-01-2003 10:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
I don't wanna commit myself yet...

oh don't worry, if you hang around here long enough you'll need to be committed Roll Eyes

Like the guy told his girlfriend: "I'm not afraid of commitment. In fact, I've been commited several times."
05-01-2003 10:53 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Polly,
You were committed last week. Don't you remember? We're all manifestations of your twisted fantasy life. We don't truly exist at all. Except for Jim Muglia. He's real. Try opening your eyes and looking around you. Is anyone really there? Is your computer screen even in front of you? Hmmmmm?

WOW.................THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!!!! Look at the pretty colors, and is the MBD I hear in the background.......hey, what's this?

wait a second...........the drugs are wearing off..................OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, he's HERE!

gimmee more, Doc, gimmee more...........he's starting to go off on the RCC again, and I can't take it..........

ahhhhhhhh, that's better. Now, what were we talking about?

(Mr Muglia - if you are reading this - please remember that we are in MY fantasy world, and you mustn't disturb the integral work being done by the various psychiatrists and psychologists around me. It could destroy the tiny thread I have, holding me to reality.)

05-01-2003 11:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

this cover looks very cool

I diggity dug the last one, but this one is pure pulpy lemonade.

05-02-2003 12:33 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I THOUGHT IT LOOKED
"TANGY" TOO.

05-02-2003 12:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH