Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New TST Dream Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New TST Dream Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since we're fantasizing, I'd likew to see Terry do something with David Byrne (from the Talking Heads era)

That would be something quite interesting, methinks.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
04-26-2003 07:32 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would no doubt be a masterpiece!

04-26-2003 10:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm puting im my vote for Taylor & Taylor

BD

04-27-2003 20:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

How about Terry with Steve Taylor AND James Taylor?

James would be the mature band member...Steve would be the young one...and Terry would, of course, be the cute one. They could just call themselves...Taylor!

Oh no, wait...Hanson's already got that covered.
Big Grin

04-28-2003 18:22 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Steve H
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-14-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Steve H

How about Terry, Steve Taylor and Ojo Taylor? We could have all the significant Taylor's in CCM!
04-28-2003 19:26 Steve H is offline Send an Email to Steve H Search for Posts by Steve H Add Steve H to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Steve H
How about Terry, Steve Taylor and Ojo Taylor? We could have all the significant Taylor's in CCM!

That would be Taylor made for the likes of this board! Big Grin

I know the question was asked before, but who would be the producer?

BD
04-28-2003 20:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Danny Elfman

04-28-2003 22:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

heh heh

04-28-2003 23:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 14:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

How about Terry with Lost and Found. That could be an album to make you wet your pants.
05-05-2003 10:44 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New TST Dream Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH