Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST concert Quotes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST concert Quotes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We tried to recreate the shot, but it was real windy and very overcast on the day we were there. we've been back to Sedonna several more times since then, but we hardly ever bring a camera with us. Frown

some day we want to get a good shot from there.

BD
05-09-2003 01:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you are too cool. Smile

05-09-2003 01:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

TST concert quotes. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"You're not gonna understand all the words either, but that's authentic rock-n-roll!"

I love this one!

Terry, "Shall we do 'free drinks?'"
Phil M. "Let's wait til after the show!"

Cool

05-09-2003 15:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin

heh heh
05-09-2003 17:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
We tried to recreate the shot, but it was real windy and very overcast on the day we were there. we've been back to Sedonna several more times since then, but we hardly ever bring a camera with us. Frown

some day we want to get a good shot from there.

BD

Hey BD, we tried this too with about as much success as you had. Frown

It's harder to do than it looks!
05-09-2003 18:57 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

Back on topic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At a songwriting seminar Terry did with Phil a few years back, someone asked how to write a hit song. Terry replied, "I wouldn't know!" Big Grin Crying
05-09-2003 19:05 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Michelle

Hey BD, we tried this too with about as much success as you had. Frown

It's harder to do than it looks!

It is hard, there is always a bunch of people and cars in that little spot just past the bridge. Sedona is a crazy tourist town! But if you can get away from all the people it's a very cool place to visit.

BD
05-09-2003 19:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

The whole Elvis Cafe thing that Phil & Terry did on the "Pretend I'm Elvis" tour was classic.

Also Phil said a lot of funny things about the Tuxedo Clad Megastar & Avalon! Tongue

05-10-2003 14:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

I saw him a long time ago, and he said somthing like: "People ask me, Uncle Terry, why do you write songs that are so hard to understand? Well, it's because that way no one gets our music, that way we don't get ask to play very often, and therefore we spend more time at the beach."
05-10-2003 16:32 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Ahh...now it all makes sense...Frown

05-10-2003 20:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD
They are all worth the trip! Don't miss them if they come close to your state! Cool

I think Daniel Amos once played a show in the mid '80's that was only one state from me--just 6 to 8 hours away.

As Providence would have it though, I found out the month after it happened.
05-12-2003 15:02 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hate it when that happens.

05-12-2003 18:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by bigboycying
I saw him a long time ago, and he said somthing like: "People ask me, Uncle Terry, why do you write songs that are so hard to understand? Well, it's because that way no one gets our music, that way we don't get ask to play very often, and therefore we spend more time at the beach."

Confused

wha???

05-13-2003 15:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST concert Quotes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH