Mid January 2005
- Terry is interviewed by Tom Gulotta for the 30th anniversary deluxe reissue of Daniel Amos.
April 18, 2005
- The Choir's O How the Mighty Have Fallen is released. Tim Chandler played guitar and bass guitar. Tim also cowrote "Nobody Gets a Smooth Ride" with Steve Hindalong, and "Mercy Will Prevail" with Derri Daugherty, Marc Byrd and Steve Hindalong.
May 5, 2005
- Marty Dieckmeyer's new band, Larry, releases its first CD entitled Lucy, I'm In Love.
June 23, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Duluth, GA at Duluth First United Methodist
June 24, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Nashville, TN at Rocketown
June 25, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Clayton, IN at The Barn
June 26, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in East Troy, WI for a Special in-studio recording with a live audience
June 27, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Minneapolis, MN at Club 3 Degrees
June 29, 2005
- The Lost Dogs' Island Dreams is released.
- The Lost Dogs perform in Livonia, MI at Trinity House Theater
June 30, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Rensselaer, IN at Fellowship of Living Hope
July 1, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Bushnell, IL at the Cornerstone Festival on the Gallery Stage followed by a rare performance by the Choir
July 2, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Wentzville, MO at TownsendLand. The Dogs were initially booked at a large coffeehouse in the area which closed a few days before the show was to take place. The owner of the coffeehouse didn't inform the band of the closure until a day before the show. Being July 4th weekend, all venues in the area were booked up leading to an impromptu stage being built and the show being moved to a nearby front yard.
July 4, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Wickliffe, OH at Vineyard Community Church
July 5, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Kennet Square, PA at Willowdale Chapel
July 6, 2005
- Daniel Amos' The Making of Mr. Buechner's Dream DVD goes on sale on the Lost Dogs tour.
- The Lost Dogs perform in Derwood, MD at Rock Creek Church
July 8, 2005
- Daniel Amos' The Making of Mr. Buechner's Dream DVD goes on sale at the DanielAmos.com webstore. The film is a collection of home movies taken during the recording of the album.
View DVD Reviews
- The Lost Dogs perform in Mississauga, ON
- The Lost Dogs perform in Burlington, Ontario at Park Bible Church
July 9, 2005
The Lost Dogs perform in Toronto, ON at the Cadillac Lounge
- Doug TenNapel's Catscratch premieres on Nickelodeon. Terry, Rob Watson and Dave Raven created the soundtrack for the show.
July 11, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Essex Falls, NJ at Calvary E. Free Church
July 12, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Mechanicsburg, PA at West Shore Evangelical Free
July 14, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Vienna, VA at Jammin Java
July 15, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Midlothian, VA at Walton Park "Adult Swim" Party
July 16, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Charlottesville, VA at Calvary Chapel
July 17, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in Asheville, NC at The Grey Eagle
August 26, 2005
- Terry Taylor and Mike Roe perform in Chatsworth, CA at Camp CAACONAA
September 29, 2005
- Jeff Cloud of Starflyer 59 is interviewed by Opus Zine. Terry Taylor is mentioned briefly in reference to producing the bands next album.
UpusZine: "So you’re kind of moving away from the surf and lounge feel to maybe more of an orchestral feel?"
Jeff: "Yeah, a little bit. Terry Taylor [Daniel Amos, Lost Dogs, Swirling Eddies] is going to produce the new album. He's more of a vocal kind of guy you know. So we're kind of hoping he'll do some weird kind of stuff laying out the vocals. We're actually going to let him just change around some of the arrangements if he wants to."
UpusZine: Kind of like the old Daniel Amos stuff?
Jeff: Yeah. Basically, we're just trying to make the kind of record that we would like."
December 3, 2005
- The Lost Dogs perform in San Diego, CA at Acoustic Expressions.