- The Choir's Burning Like The Midnight Sun is released on Galaxy21 Music. Tim Chandler played bass guitar and cowrote "It Should Have Been Obvious" and "Invisible."
January 29, 2010
- Tom Howard quite suddenly and shockingly passes away in Nashville, TN.
HOWARD, Thomas L. "Tom": Composer, Arranger, Producer, and Musician. Born February 23, 1950. Died January 29, 2010. Survived by his wife, Dori; two children, Katie and Joseph and sister, Susann (John) Anderson. (Source: The Tennessean, Feb. 1, 2010)
- Terry begins recording Return to the Neverhood in Nashville, TN
May 11, 2010
- The Lost Dogs release their latest album, Old Angel.. In addition to Terry's heavy involvement with the band and this project, DA's Tim Chandler also played bass guitar.
May 26, 2010
- CD Release party in Nashville, TN for Old Angel.
June 30, 2010
- Terry Taylor and Friends perform at the Cornerstone Festival in Bushnel, Illinois.
Set List: Shedding the Mortal Coil, Walls of Doubt, Mall (All Over the World), Buffalo Hills, New Car!, Capistrano Beach, Angels Must Smile Like That, Sudden Heaven, Bibleland, I Had A Bad Experience with the CIA and now I'm Going to Show You My Feminine Side, Hide the Beer the Pastor's Here
The Lost Dogs at Cornerstone 2010. Photo by Eric Townsend
- The Lost Dogs perform at the Cornerstone Festival in Bushnel, Illinois.
Set List: A Certain Love, Imagine That, If You Want To, Devil's Elbow, Israelites and Okies, Dust In My Bowl, The Glory Road, Bullet Train, Eleanor It's Raining Now, Cool Water, Traveling Mercies
July 2, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Fellowship of Living Hope in Rensselaer, IN.
July 4, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform a private house show in La Grange, KY.
July 5, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Wired in Evansville, IN.
July 7, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Eddie's Attic in Decatur, GA.
July 9, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Coast Community Church in Gulf Breeze, FL.
July 11, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at the Rice Theater in Crowley, LA.
July 12, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Mosaic Coffee (West Houston Community Center) in Houston, TX.
July 13, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at The Prophet Bar in Dallas, TX.
July 14, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at St Stephens Presbyterian in Oklahoma City, OK.
- HM Magazine publishes the "Top 100 Christian Rock Albums of All Time." DA's Doppelganger comes in at #19. Starflyer 59's Leave Here A Stranger, which was produced by Terry Taylor, comes in at #59.
July 16, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Lowell Park in Stillwater, MN.
July 17, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Zeke's in Ames, IA.
July 18, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Wesley United Methodist Church in Ottumwa, IA.
October 2, 2010
- The Lost Dogs perform at Lakehill Covenant Church in El Dorado Hills, CA. Adrian Bourgeois also performs.
November 13, 2010
- Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 is announced and orders begin. In an extremely unique move, DanielAmos.com accepts "custom orders" for the album. For a one-time price of $150, customers would receive a deluxe, expanded edition which would include a customized song and intro by Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor. Each song was uniquely written and recorded for each deluxe edition customer. The standard edition sells for $20. Deluxe and Standard editions also have slightly different artwork, with the Deluxe Edition customers name appearing on the back cover as well as their song listed in the track list.
November 28, 2010
- Terry begins recording Swine Before Pearl, Vol 1.
December 20, 2010
- The standard editions of Swine Before Pearl, Vol 1. begin to ship. Customers that purchased a personalized edition are also shipped a copy of the standard edition free of charge.
December 24, 2010
Swine Before Pearl, Vol. 1
- Terry's Swine Before Pearl, Vol.1 is released. Most of the early orders for Swine Before Pearl, Vol 1 begin to arrive on this date. The CD is a collection of rarities and newly-recorded demos.